Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Tulsa lock
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Who is Bain referring to? I hope it’s not Mauigoa because he wasn’t rag dolling him. It was a good battle but easy to see that Bain was neutralized overall (especially as a pass rusher, but he had hurries) in the first half and when facing FM. Bain made his most impactful plays when he was moved to the DT position and not facing FM. Mauigoa is a commit and Cane ambassador, consensus top 10 recruit, so it’s no shame or slight against Bain that FM showed his worth last night as well. Hopefully they’ll both be Canes. I love Bain’s confidence and the edge he is showing, he should demand proper acknowledgment and deserves it.
He’s talking about the national media

Advertisement
I know Im gonna get hit with the pause here but the ***/lower half on this kid is like nothing I ever saw lol He has a D-ends upper half & a dt’s lower. It’s insane.
Well if u knew that then why didn’t u try to tip toe around it? Welp! Scott wanna holla at Cha
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Advertisement
No he wasn't..he got not one sack or hurry on Francis which is why they moved Bain to the opposite side and he had a field day with the other tackle
that doesn't matter. He was talking about him. Read the article...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back