Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Told yall man don't get 29 sacks by accident. And check through the thread, I said he is a good player and his tenacity reminds me of James Harrison that used to play for the Steelers. Thickly built and relentless, yet unblockable at 6 feet. Also Bama don't really go after scrubs. Man don't pay me no mind though

Advertisement
I’ve been telling yall since February the kid could play DT in the same vein as Calijah Kancey.

He has the build to be a quick interior 3-Tech, but he’s in no way small like people keep thinking he is.
you think Bain is a better prospect than Kancey?

Reactions: ben
Anyway you cut, you are judged on your results and the kid delivered. I have been not so high on the kid in the past but what can you say with that type of ROI?

Told yall man don't get 29 sacks by accident. And check through the thread, I said he is a good player and his tenacity reminds me of James Harrison that used to play for the Steelers. Thickly built and relentless, yet unblockable at 6 feet. Also Bama don't really go after scrubs. Man don't pay me no mind though
It's absurd that Bain is not a 5 star. Central plays arguably the toughest schedule in the nation and he bullies every team they face.

Advertisement
I’ve been telling yall since February the kid could play DT in the same vein as Calijah Kancey.

He has the build to be a quick interior 3-Tech, but he’s in no way small like people keep thinking he is.

Hes definately taller than Calijah who is barely 6'0.

I have to watch the game though as i only watched the last 3 mins. I have to see how he performed at the 3. It sounds like he lit that sh*t up

Hes definately taller than Calijah who is barely 6'0.

I have to watch the game though as i only watched the last 3 mins. I have to see how he performed at the 3. It sounds like he lit that sh*t up
I agree. I don't know if it was the camera angle or what, but he looks to be very close to Mauigoa. I believe the 6'2, probably even 6'3. Either way, the kid made a strong believer outta me. I knew he was good, but nah, he's elite. Only thing though is...can he play on the outside/the edge. He started off on the edge but couldn't get much going. But moving him to the interior certainly helped him shine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid needs a **** of alot more luv in here...looking back some ya'll crazy.
5 star.
Yep, too many times posters disrespecting this young man earlier in the year. Talking about “made up” or “inflated” stats, or that he was too small. I’m laughing my *** off at them now.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Bain can be a star at DE. Not every great DE has been 6’5” or 6’6.” There’s been guys like Elvis Dumervil and Dwight Freeney that were terrors on the edge. It’s not wise to pigeon hole ballers. If they can play, they can play.

Bain is a stud, and deserves to be a 5-Star. He’s proving it day in and day out where it really matters, on the field and not in some sellout nerd’s politicized list on On3, 24/7, Rivals, E$PN, etc..

Yep, too many times posters disrespecting this young man earlier in the year. Talking about “made up” or “inflated” stats, or that he was too small. I’m laughing my *** off at them now.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Bain can be a star at DE. Not every great DE has been 6’5” or 6’6.” There’s been guys like Elvis Dumervil and Dwight Freeney that were terrors on the edge. It’s not wise to pigeon hole ballers. If they can play, they can play.

Bain is a stud, and deserves to be a 5-Star. He’s proving it day in and day out where it really matters, on the field and not in some sellout nerd’s politicized list on On3, 24/7, Rivals, E$PN, etc..
I don’t care what his rating is. He deserves to be a CANE! That’s all that matters. He was a beast against IMG. Kid can surely play and needs to be a top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back