Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Just odd he isn’t recruiting for us. He’s visited every program multiple times. His brother is on the staff, his former HS HC is on the staff, he comes from a family of former hurricanes and pro Miami. Just weird. Not saying he’s right or wrong, just an odd recruitment.

Advertisement
Based on the CIS board in Mario first full cycle we are going to miss out on South Florida recruits:

Brandon Innis
Hykeem Williams
Jalen Brown
Ruben Bain
Demari Brown
Andy Jean
Mark Fletcher

That probably seemed infathonable when Mario signed on to coach Miami.
It would be much worse without him. This is damage from all of our previous experiments with head coaches and staff that will take time to repair. Fortunately, Mario isn’t chasing after the SoFla divas. He is replacing them instead.

Just keep going OOS. The so fla kids will join when we start winning again.

A guy like Bain should be leading this class and getting others to join. That’s what a real leader does (especially if he knows Miami is where he’s going to end up).

Advertisement
I'm sure the coaches know if he coming, is truly undecided, or even going elsewhere. You know what they're doing? They're going about business as usual trying to get the best players they can to make this team better. They're also doing so whether he's coming, undecided, or going elsewhere and we don't know about it.

Conjecture away though. He comes, then so be it. He goes elsewhere, so be it. They've shown they can get theirs to this point and I'll trust the process.

So there’s no chance that the coaches and Bain know what’s up? That there is an agreement in place? That the staff is letting him get his fun and perks in? That they may be saving and slotting him for a momentum commitment when they need it?

I’d say everyone needs to chill and respect the kid and the fam. It’s god **** early July yall. Save some bullets.
That sounds nice lol I have no idea. All I can go off of it’s what he said.

“They are my top school,” Bain said of the Crimson Tide. On 06/27.

If someone says this is my top school. Why would I interpret that as, nah Miami definitely leads he has a secret agreement with the coaches to commit at a future date when we need more momentum? My brain simply doesn’t work that way.

Bama is my top school= if I were to commit it would be to Bama.

Stop with this it’s July stuff. We are literally seeing top prospects make commitments all over the country this month. July is a huge month anyone that says otherwise is sleep at the wheel. It’s not the end all be all but July and August decisions have a huge impact on the board going into the fall.

Btw we on this topic so ima keep it in this thread. We have top 10 player in the nation committed, we are on commit watch for another top 20 player in the same position. Cormani, he aint committed, he from FL and we know its battle...he still OV'd for Legends Camp, even though we know its a battle till signing day. My #1 player in the nation

Samuel M'Pemba, took 1 OV, and he prolly goes till signing day, but he made it clear he will OV in season.

That's 3 different recruiting scenarios we have but each of those players we know they are interested. So don't be getting it twisted that anyone is forcing none of these kids to commit in July. The stringing along is what im talking about. Our national reputation is fine, yet the local kids ar we still doing it where the only people who can tell u if kid is actually interested is some man on a message board with a username.

And not all the local kids are doing it. Ray Ray, Robby and Bobby, Antoine Jackson from '24 class, other players, str8 up. Thats why im not on that making excuses. Based on evidence, he going to Bama and Hykeem going elsewhere. We have 2 of the top 12 players from So Fl committed. Btw. And this ain't got nothing to do with July. Innis, Jalen Brown, Harris from Gulliver, Fletcher. They all committed.

If someone says this is my top school. Why would I interpret that as, nah Miami definitely leads he has a secret agreement with the coaches to commit at a future date when we need more momentum? My brain simply doesn’t work that way.

Stop with this it’s July stuff. We are literally seeing top prospects make commitments all over the country this month. July is a huge month anyone that says otherwise is sleep at the wheel. It’s not the end all be all but July and August decisions have a huge impact on the board going into the fall.
Facts. That's what im talking about and man wanna tell me bout July. He says Bama is his top school...out of his mouth lol. Hykeem aint even warm on us on 247. He got 5 schools with warm, we aint one.

Advertisement
We have his high school coach and a relative on staff. If he still spurs us for Tuscaloosa, there’s just nothing more to do than chalk it up to him being a S.FL turncoat.
To go into more detail.

His his high school coach is a cane football alumni (Roland Smith)

the relative is his got **** brother( Reggie Bain)

His uncle is also um alumni Tolbert Bain and his cousin Travorius Bain played for the canes. This is 100 percent a CANE LEGACY as far as you can get. lol He is on the lines of Blades family here

Edit: I want Bain. With that said I guess looks can be deceiving because I see the comments about Bain possibly playing DT but when I look at the kid he looks like a LB to me. I keep referring back to that picture of him and Bissainthe and I'm trying to figure out how folks can say Wes needs to add weight at LB because he's undersized but this kid has a chance to play DT. What am I missing here?
I have no clue why they keep saying dt for this kid but they are completely mistaken

Based on the CIS board in Mario first full cycle we are going to miss out on South Florida recruits:

Brandon Innis
Hykeem Williams
Jalen Brown
Ruben Bain
Demari Brown
Andy Jean
Mark Fletcher

That probably seemed infathonable when Mario signed on to coach Miami.
I agree that no one would have predicted our current situation with these divas. However, I believe Fletcher tried to commit and we would not let him since Baxter was at the top of our RB board. I still believe we end up with four of these recruits although we will have to work much harder than we needed to. Luckily, Mario and this staff are skilled at grinding through this process.

Yeah and i point out that all the kids not from so FL are also kids and we don't have that issue. They are also kids from Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Cali but they got **** figured out? Don't group in none of the talking crazy to kids cuz i dont tweet at them or about them once they decide to go elsewhere. This is a localized problem and not just one player
Maybe all the kids are different and doing what they want with their recruitment and u should be ok with either situation because they’re kids. I don’t see how its a problem either way thats my point

Advertisement
Advertisement

We are saying it's just July because of the way Mario closes. Look what he did in such a limited time last cycle without a complete staff.

Facts. That's what im talking about and man wanna tell me bout July. He says Bama is his top school...out of his mouth lol. Hykeem aint even warm on us on 247. He got 5 schools with warm, we aint one.
Bama may very well be his top school. And Skinner was committed to Bama before signing day and Mario flipped him without an OC. Have a lil faith, he's earned it.

I don’t follow recruiting closely at all, so it’s very possible I’m missing something, but if a kid says bama is his top school, why would we not believe him?

Do a lot of recruits pull Saban’s chain like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back