Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Aaron Donald was 250 his senior year.
It takes a special player to play dt at that size. That is a different type of strong. Bain seems to have it.
It's incredible Donald does what he does. I was at a Pitt basketball game and they were honoring him at halftime for winning Rookie of the Year. On our way out one of the main down escalators was stuck so they were letting people exit through the fire stairwell instead if you wanted. At the top of the steps we ended up face to face with Donald and his Mom and he looked like a HS heavyweight wrestler not an NFL DT. Typically when you see a pro athlete you're taken aback at how big they are (pause), but this was the exact opposite.

Advertisement
Once again, if he doesn't commit i fire his brother. No more turncoat bull****.

I'm mostly kidding, but kid needs to make up his mind soon. If he really is all Cane (which I doubt), it's time to commit and help recruit.

Last edited:
I really hope Bain is just fkn around and enjoying the recruiting process. We need him and I know Bama is selling him on that 3-4 DE spot but come on Mario let’s keep family home!

Advertisement
It's incredible Donald does what he does. I was at a Pitt basketball game and they were honoring him at halftime for winning Rookie of the Year. On our way out one of the main down escalators was stuck so they were letting people exit through the fire stairwell instead if you wanted. At the top of the steps we ended up face to face with Donald and his Mom and he looked like a HS heavyweight wrestler not an NFL DT. Typically when you see a pro athlete you're taken aback at how big they are (pause), but this was the exact opposite.
Also, he’s 6’2 with cleats.
Reminds how Wade is listed as 6’4.
Very similar to me saying I’m 5’9 with Air maxes on.

From the Bama board, Hank south, on who they end up with on the DL:

"If I'm projecting today I'd go Smith, Bain, Collins, Renaud, Hill ... very subject to change."
So Bain scared off Collins, and yet he’s flirting so hard with Bama that Hank’s got ‘em in the class?

Something doesn’t add up. S. FL h0es gonna h0e. Appears like even the traditional feeder schools and legacies aren’t safe.

Go national and if he goes to Bama, you ain’t one of us.

Advertisement
Same thing when I met Sapp at weed conference. He looked and sounded like Sapp but didn’t even look close like a HOF DT

**** is incredible, south Florida kids will come up with any excuse not to come here.

How do out of state 5 stars have more loyalty. Wild

Bain will be in the class… he’s under no obligation to commit right now and recruit for us. That’s not his job it’s our coaches…

We have a competent head coach and staff here now. If Manny was still here I’d say he was gone to Bama…

End of the day he will be a Cane.

Advertisement
Bama? This dude is more Andrew Chatfield than anything resembling a Dallas/Anderson type player

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back