Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Question for those that follow recruiting: in terms of national interest, where would you fit Bain's expected recruiting compared to Kelly and Stewart from this year?

He wont get that type of pub due to body composition.

Think he will be recruited by the Big 3...Im old school where if they have offers by The Big 3 no matter if were all down...they are the goods

Advertisement
Yes, so both of you take that **** fvking back right nowwwwwwwww!!! Lol 😂😂 So do Jamaicans, Dominicans, and a lot of other Caribbean island.

That way we can keep our shoes on when needing to count.
double six is checkers
double nine is chess

/it is what it is at the end of day (perhaps the most meaningless phrase ever recited)

Advertisement
double six is checkers
double nine is chess

/it is what it is at the end of day (perhaps the most meaningless phrase ever recited)
Well, I like fvking checkers as well, lol.

I play both. Double 9 and Double 6.

Question for those that follow recruiting: in terms of national interest, where would you fit Bain's expected recruiting compared to Kelly and Stewart from this year?

Should be right up with Kelly in terms of national interest. Won't be getting the bag like Stewart will though.

Advertisement
Max preps says he got 19.5 sacks

MaxPreps also says that Stranahan HS had like 99 sacks this year. "How sway?!"

Coaches are in charge of listing those stats on MaxPreps. And since most schools don't have real statisticians down here, coaches send in exaggerated stats.

Any stats from South Florida teams should be taken with a grain of salt

MaxPreps also says that Stranahan HS had like 100+ sacks this year.

Coaches are in charge of listing those stats on MaxPreps. And since most schools don't have real statisticians down here, coaches send in exaggerated stats.

Any stats from South Florida teams should be taken with a grain of salt
Been like that since I was in High School. I remember my HS MLB was getting some D1 looks from local programs and our HC had him down for like 24 tackles a game on Max Preps lol

Yes, so both of you take that **** fvking back right nowwwwwwwww!!! Lol 😂😂 So do Jamaicans, Dominicans, and a lot of other Caribbean island.

That way we can keep our shoes on when needing to count.

Dominicans take their dominoes serious. The ones I have played with almost exclusively play teams, though. But some of the most savage teams games I've been involved in have been against Dominicans. If two Dominicans show up at your noche buena with their own dominoes, best to just pretend you don't play.

Advertisement
Definitely exaggerated and fudged. How did he have 29 sacks but only 10 made it on his highlight tape?

Kid is an animal regardless.
Just saying.
Thick lower half too so you know he’s winning leverage battles as well. This is the type of kid I’m talking when I bring up being a 3-4 hybrid. He can line up at SDE in a 4-3 and move naturally into a 5-6 tech in a 3-4. He can stay around 280/285 and be that Swiss Army knife lineman that’s becoming a bigger need.

Dominicans take their dominoes serious. The ones I have played with almost exclusively play teams, though. But some of the most savage teams games I've been involved in have been against Dominicans. If two Dominicans show up at your noche buena with their own dominoes, best to just pretend you don't play.
I can confirm this. Very similar to a dude who brings his own bowling ball and has a decked out bag and calls his bowling Spike!

Better fvking put up the bumpers!

For those that have seen him up close, how tall is he? Want the kid here regardless, but just curious because if he is listed at 6’2.. that probably means 6’ and some change. Yes, he obviously still has some time to grow but again just curious? He is a productive, relentless, violent edge guy. Give me as many of those as possible and he could potentially line up in a couple of different spots depending on how he fills out.

Been like that since I was in High School. I remember my HS MLB was getting some D1 looks from local programs and our HC had him down for like 24 tackles a game on Max Preps lol
They're giving kids sacks for tackling QB's on zone/read. Lol

I know, because my own kid tried to do it.
"Coach I had 4 sacks last night."
Son, those were QB running plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back