Rueben Bain (1.0 & 2.0) COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Ranked! Denzel Washington's Best Movies (Including 'The Little Things')

Advertisement
considering that Mario is Cuban, a more apt metaphor is double nine dominoes.

Double six dominoes should only be played by individuals with a developmental disorder, elderly people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's, and people who have sustained a traumatic brain injury. Otherwise, there's just no place for it.

I won't even let my little nephews play with double six dominoes. It sends the wrong message.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question for those that follow recruiting: in terms of national interest, where would you fit Bain's expected recruiting compared to Kelly and Stewart from this year?

Advertisement
High floor low ceiling type player. Has All conference potential but not the measurable to be a first round pick.

Classic case of don't overthink it. Kid is putting up video game numbers against some of the country's best competition and by all accounts seems to really like the Canes. You take this kid and figure it out later.
Exactly right, he has the same measurables as Will Anderson coming out of HS, if you listed him as an olb no one would bat an eye at 5 star, it’s just silly

Advertisement
Double six dominoes should only be played by individuals with a developmental disorder, elderly people suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's, and people who have sustained a traumatic brain injury. Otherwise, there's just no place for it.

I won't even let my little nephews play with double six dominoes. It sends the wrong message.
could not agree more. don't puerto ricans play double six?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back