Rousseau Opts out - F****

Not gonna get worker up because we might not have a season but dude really just texted Diaz a dueces emoji while he was at press conference, lol.. Cold game
Agree man, it’s such a selfish move by him. He’s our best player and I can’t think of a single cane from our past that was our best player quitting on a season where we actually have a shot at winning BIG for the first time in awhile! This guy should be leading this team by example like Ed Reed did coming back his senior year but no he didn’t. So I’m with you man, selfish move and fvck him.
Manny looked like someone punched him in the stomach. Hard to wish Rousseau well, chicken **** move. The Herald just ran an article on him a month ago and he was "all in" going on about the team, season, blah blah blah. So who's the weasel agent who got to him?

Advertisement
Fvck you and they should. So should every other school. You "opt out" of your obligation, the school has every right to opt out of theirs.
They are given a scholarship to play football, if an academic scholar "opts out" of classes, do they keep their scholarship?

Go fvck yourself twice. Stop comparing these kids to kids having academic scholarships.

If a football player leaves early, and later comes back to school, Miami pays the tuition. End of your whine.

He was not a first rounder yet. Who is directing these Miami athletes? Just poor choices. Phillips going to show the NFL he is better.
He was a first rounder dope. All offseason everyone stroked him and now he made a personal decision everyone’s trashing what he is? Come on lol

Advertisement
Agree man, it’s such a selfish move by him. He’s our best player and I can’t think of a single cane from our past that was our best player quitting on a season where we actually have a shot at winning BIG for the first time in awhile! This guy should be leading this team by example like Ed Reed did coming back his senior year but no he didn’t. So I’m with you man, selfish move and fvck him.

Nate Webster.

Manny looked like someone punched him in the stomach. Hard to wish Rousseau well, chicken **** move. The Herald just ran an article on him a month ago and he was "all in" going on about the team, season, blah blah blah. So who's the weasel agent who got to him?
Already announced he is with Drew Rosenhaus

Red Sox are missing a pitcher due to complications with him getting covid.

That's impossible, young healthy athletes only suffer symptoms comparable to a common cold...or so some CIS porsters tell us...

Advertisement
1596753779205.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny knows you can't just replace a guy like that! I don't care what they are saying

Go fvck yourself twice. Stop comparing these kids to kids having academic scholarships.

If a football player leaves early, and later comes back to school, Miami pays the tuition. End of your whine.
What does any of your triggered rant have to with "opting out" of your obligation for the scholarship. Keep deflecting.

Advertisement
Back