Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Guys
Either way it can be covered in 4 words..
It is a gamble.........

Play and possibly get injured, or covid... your stock rises equaling more $$$$$$$$$$$.

Don't play and others shine and the stock for Rousseau drops re the first round,after opting out.

Good luck.......once a Cane, always a Cane, and come back and get your degree, you may be glad you did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's fine but the question still remains, would you be okay with him opting back in? Baseball is still going. Nobody has gone to the hospital.
Red Sox are missing a pitcher due to complications with him getting covid.

It’s his decision. As a fan I don’t like it, but he has millions guaranteed so Im not gonna hate on another man’s pockets.

But he had an agent in his ear. I can’t believe Manny just got done saying he expected the whole team to play and then got hit with this news, and an hour later he’s already signed. That is the part I have an issue with. I hope he talked to Manny and at least warned him of this and Manny decided to not mention it to any reporters bc he didn’t want to be asked who.

Fvck em.....quitter
Agree man, it’s such a selfish move by him. He’s our best player and I can’t think of a single cane from our past that was our best player quitting on a season where we actually have a shot at winning BIG for the first time in awhile! This guy should be leading this team by example like Ed Reed did coming back his senior year but no he didn’t. So I’m with you man, selfish move and fvck him.

Advertisement
we'll be fine...all we went from is a line that probably no one was going to gain much against to one that now will probably give up a few more than we like....still will be one of the top lines in CFB...

Agree man, it’s such a selfish move by him. He’s our best player and I can’t think of a single cane from our past that was our best player quitting on a season where we actually have a shot at winning BIG for the first time in awhile! This guy should be leading this team by example like Ed Reed did coming back his senior year but no he didn’t. So I’m with you man, selfish move and fvck him.
Stop making sense.

Advertisement
He's projected as the number 4 overall pick in the 2021 Draft by CBS Sports, so I'm not sure it's a mistake draft wise.

No chance.

Sure, he had some good / great games, but there were others where he all but vanished.

He had the opportunity to come back and establish it wasn't some fluke. That he could do it every game, not just against an all-time **** poor FSU OL and a bunch of nobodies. Teams wouldn't be able to double team him this year, not with Phillips and Roche.

He cost himself a lot of money with this one.

Advertisement
Back