Rousseau Opts out - F****

Ok but people underestimate how these nfl team fall in love those combine numbers. Greg doesn’t have to be as skilled as him. If Greg can run a 4.6 and lift around 25 reps, he’s putting himself in the best position to be drafted high.
Not disagreeing that he won't go high, especially considering this current pandemic. Just distinguishing a prospect that actually went that high to Greg. Garrett put up 8 or more sacks for THREE years. He also benched 225 lbs 33 times and jumped out of the building. That's what Greg has to top.

Advertisement
Don't have the balls to do it yourself? Always crying maudes. Grow a backbone...

A backbone? Because I made a joke about screenshotting what I know will be a false promise from you?

There's no way in **** you would ever have the personal integrity to leave this board forever if Greg is drafted in the first round.

Advertisement
Drew be having those kids one foot out the door freshman year.

No ****e. It is NOT a coincidence that the last few Erickson teams really lost focus in the mid-90s. Motherfvcking Jason Rosenhaus never went to classes in law school, he was always oozing around the Hecht Athletic Center trying to "befriend" the football players.

Yup just off measurables alone scouts/corches/gms will love him, he is an extremely unique players just based off that. I dont know if he will test off the charts but as long as he isnt just a complete negative he should be good, he will interview well enough, he is a good kid, etc. Some may dock him for 6 games of full film but others will fall in love, all it takes is one.

Also the director of senior bowl mentioned tryna get underclass men this year included because of opt out but Greg hypothetically wouldnt participate due to covid concerns, right??
He won’t participate but he should. Also since he signed with Rosenhaus, he’ll get top of line trainers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvck the both of you. Miami's not pulling his scholarship.
Fvck you and they should. So should every other school. You "opt out" of your obligation, the school has every right to opt out of theirs.
They are given a scholarship to play football, if an academic scholar "opts out" of classes, do they keep their scholarship?

Not disagreeing that he won't go high, especially considering this current pandemic. Just distinguishing a prospect that actually went that high to Greg. Garrett put up 8 or more sacks for THREE years. He also benched 225 lbs 33 times and jumped out of the building. That's what Greg has to top.
I understand. Right now pass rushers are top 3 position in the NFL. This draft it’s him and Parsons. So teams that play 4-3 will lend toward Greg and 3-4 teams will go for Parsons.

With practice scheduled tomorrow, hopefully GR15 is our only opt-out. I’d think anyone that starts practice will play the season, unless the virus really makes an impact.

I didn’t think GR had enough film. But if this is gonna he the trend, I’ll be shocked if TLaw doesn’t go. If winning the ACC is the goal, I’d give up Greg in exchange for getting Clemson without TLaw.

Advertisement
Back