Rousseau Opts out - F****

they dont. they just care about how it affects their interest. anyone who says they care about the kids is lying to you.
That's not true.

Just as with the Ivins-Wiltfong-Marshall thread, there is a healthy core of people who legitimately care about the kids as individuals and as young men.

But, there absolutely is a VOCAL group of ******** who can only possibly view the situation from their own selfish perspectives.

I'm not saying people can't have opinions. But to vilify this kid, wish him harm, wish him financial hardship, call him names...

It's beyond the acceptable limit, and I hope the moderators start banning the worst offenders. I'm not even going to comment on a bunch of desk jockeys opining on whether this kid wants to risk his entire athletic career on a disease that, even if it doesn't kill you, can do permanent harm to your respiratory system.

All anyone has to do is look at BASEBALL, the single-most "socially distanced" and "least-contact" team sport.

Once actual football starts (pro and college) with none of the teams in a bubble, the "sports-related" cases will skyrocket.

Best of luck to Greg. I wish that he was playing, just to see what he could accomplish as far as individual and team goals, and I hope that he represents UM well as an alum and a professional.

@RVA Cane
@IndayArtHauz

Advertisement
what postiion do you play? you sacrifice your body? no? you just eat and get fat on the couch pretending to support the kids right? hes making a business decision thats best for him and his family. who the **** are you to tell him otherwise. go focus on your own ***** *** life.
Always reverying to middle school put downs. Definitely a white flag...

he was the only shining moment for his team last year. he also actually played for the canes while you likely never stepped foot on campus. go find another team bc you dont really give a **** bout the players, just about what hurts your saturday drunk session. good luck to greg and hope to see him in aqua and orange
I dont drink alcohol lmao.

Oh my **** he accomplished nothing for Miami. Already said he was our best player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20200806-170917_Twitter.jpg

Atleast it's not first round management

Advertisement
I hope they have enough film on him to get him into the first round. I think with Roche on the other side, he would have had a huge year, but maybe last year was enough for NFL scouts.

Advertisement
They won’t when enough of first rounders do it.

Yeah, a bunch of dopey guys on here think that 32 NFL teams are going to pass on the 32 most talented guys in the draft, because they opted out of a year of college.

I'll just wait for the NFL to cancel the first round and move right to the second round of the draft.

Advertisement
Back