Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
According to a Canesport interview, Rousseau signed with Rosenhaus. Former Cane Robert Bailey will be part of his representation team.

What year is he? Opting out of playing is a ***** move. Yes

what postiion do you play? you sacrifice your body? no? you just eat and get fat on the couch pretending to support the kids right? hes making a business decision thats best for him and his family. who the **** are you to tell him otherwise. go focus on your own ***** *** life.

Just confirmed by Manny Diaz
giphy - 2020-08-06T155113.185.gif

Advertisement
what postiion do you play? you sacrifice your body? no? you just eat and get fat on the couch pretending to support the kids right? hes making a business decision thats best for him and his family. who the **** are you to tell him otherwise. go focus on your own ***** *** life.
Lol internet tough guy. Im 6 foot 4 185. Im fat alright.

Business decision lmao. No he quit on his team.

It hurts but next man up , jaelen Phillips get more reps , Harvey , cam Williams , chants Williams , we still have roche so I think we will be ok , I’m just sad I don’t get to see him in a canes uniform for one last ride , it was such a tease !!

Advertisement
On one hand it's the position that we are the deepest at so we should be ok. On the other hand he's our best player and gave our defense the chance to be elite. God help us if Roche or Phillips get hurt
:snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
Florida State defensive tackle Marvin Wilson was one of the most outspoken voices about social justice issues during the offseason.

But he said Thursday that he has not been a part of any conversations like the ones that led to open letters from Big Ten and Pac-12 players demanding reforms and new standards for health, safety, race issues and player compensation.

Wilson, the No. 9 player on Mel Kiper's early 2021 NFL draft Big Board, said he never considered sitting out this season, and his focus is entirely local -- both on and off the field.

"I didn't come back to sit out and just go prepare for the league," Wilson said ahead of Florida State's first practice during the coronavirus pandemic. "That's taking the easy way out. For me, personally, I feel like I have work to do here in Tallahassee."

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...vin-wilson-calls-sitting-protest-easy-way-out

Advertisement
What are your views on GR15’s current rank and without a season under his belt?
He’s a first rounder no matter what, I don’t know his background but it’s hard to fault a kid who’s still getting a larger guarantee. With that said if he had a big year I think he would’ve been the number 2 or 3 pick, and most likely now would get pushed back to the 15ish range give or take. Still a ton of money but also risking likely 10-15 mil guaranteed

He quit on his team. Prove me wrong

he was the only shining moment for his team last year. he also actually played for the canes while you likely never stepped foot on campus. go find another team bc you dont really give a **** bout the players, just about what hurts your saturday drunk session. good luck to greg and hope to see him in aqua and orange

Hate this decision. You look back at our great teams and they were loaded with seniors or first round picks. In fact this is part of Clemson’s success as they get the seniors to stay. Not only Clemson but teams with MUCH less talent than the U- think UVA, Pitt etc play is competitively bc the seniors stay. Long story short now that recruiting seems to be in order at last the next big step is getting our ballers to stay.

Advertisement
Back