Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Soooo is this one more spot for the '21 Savages?

1596744486141.png

Advertisement
Why because I Support a player making a business decision, that's best for him and his family? Dude is literally 9 Months away from his family and himself life being changed forever. He shouldn't let any road block get in his way. He's literally at Ground Zero for Covid and can easily get it while staying in Miami. We have no idea how it will effect us long term. We also have no idea if Greg has underlining health issues either. He needs to take his *** to Montana or some **** and prepare for the combine so he can be safe and set himself up for life.
Because your posts make it transparently obvious that you are not a fan of this program. This is just another one. Some people will agree with Rousseau's decision, and others won't. But your response is entirely predictable, because not once would you take a position that favors the overall program.

Im as disappointed as anyone. But he made a choice, we all make choices that im sure alot of people would disagree on. but here we are. Thank him for his service and lets move on. no reason to dawg the kid. GL to him in the draft, we will see him on sundays.

Advertisement
It just sucks because during the year when our defense is playing lights out no matter what I’ll always be saying “imagine what this defense could have been with Rousseau”

He's projected as the number 4 overall pick in the 2021 Draft by CBS Sports, so I'm not sure it's a mistake draft wise.
If you don’t play for an entire year, these projections a year out don’t mean a thing. He could still go first round, I don’t see how you take a guy Top 5 who didn’t play for an entire year and has just 1 solid year of film.

Advertisement
One additional thing I'll say on this. He is probably at just as great of risk of getting the virus by NOT playing football as he is by actually playing. I do think the virus is just an excuse. Not judging him for it, but it is what it is.
So staying home and going out is more of a risk than playing a physical sport with hundreds of different players AND going out? Got it!

Advertisement
I know it's probably going to be viewed as a weak excuse, but if his Mama his an ER nurse and super freaked out about the COVID, then I can understand the family pressure to not put himself at risk. I just hope he is spending every day getting ready for the combine because if gets fat in the next few months and runs a 5.1 40, teams aren't going to give him the benefit of the doubt since they only have the 3/4 of the season to see production.

Because your posts make it transparently obvious that you are not a fan of this program. This is just another one. Some people will agree with Rousseau's decision, and others won't. But your response is entirely predictable, because not once would you take a position that favors the overall program.
Why TF would I pretend to be a canes fan... I definitely wouldn't put myself threw these last 15 years of pain in misery if I wasn't a canes fan.

Advertisement
Back