Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
he can freaking catch Covid at publix or anywhere else he goes... he's a freaking athlete in his early 20's with great medical staff and care and monitoring.....

I'm sorry... you can't paint this any other way when the entire team is going to play.. you know.... "his brothers".... QUITTER

i'm not being sour.. we got other horses at DE... but that's a sh*tty thing to do to your brothers... commitment, leadership... pfffttttttttttttttt

hope the NCAA allows more scholly's in these situations....

lol keep telling yourself that. A LOT of the first round picks are opting out dude. nothing will really change his stock in a year where a ton of kids will not play

But what about the kids who do play, ball out and potentially pass him and others up? New players emerge every season. Who had Greg as a top 10 pick this time last year??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just confirmed by Manny Diaz

1596743148016.png

Knew it was coming once other players started opting out and using Covid as an excuse. He's slated to be a top 10 draft pick based on some mock drafts. Sucks, but we're going to have to adjust as a result.
There’s been rumors and I had a bad feeling about it after the penn state guy opted out. It’s always something lol.

Y’all are crying like a bunch of pussies
We just lost our best player. An impact nfl type player we havent had, coming off our last 3 games where we got blown out by fiu, lost to duke and got skunked by la tech. We have been trending HARD on recruits but we have to show a respectable season or it will collapse, we need all the help we can get.

Advertisement
Backfire how? How about if he is drafted in the 1st round you leave this site permanently?
Sure will. Even better. Want to throw hands for a few rounds? More relevant than a snot nose kid who has no meaning in my life but playing football for my alma mater...

Bad decision. He doesn't even have one full season of college tape. Yes there's a chance that a team selects him high regardless but the odds of that happening would be much higher with another year of impressive tape.

Classic Canes bullshyt. Guy plays one **** year and splits. He's hoping to go high off the hype.

Dudes are just using this opt out as an excuse to not play football. They're not scared of COVID.
Miami always gets dumped on, at least he’s the first player worthy of leaving

Advertisement
Back