Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude the one thing that justifies college players not being paid is the chance to prove themselves to NFL teams. GR was 1 sack behind the #2 draft pick without starting 4 games. Now you wanna whine about him stepping out to protect himself? You gonna pay his NFL salary if something happens to him? He's proved himself enough
LMAO no giving them the vessel in which to make it to the NFL is not justification for not being paid. It's a college education along with everything else regular students don't get, just to play a game. In Miami's case, that justification is well over 300k. Cry me a river.

Advertisement
You think Chantz will be get some burn?
Maybe.

I would expect the rotation to be Roche, Phillips, Harvey & Cam Williams, with Blissett as well.

Idk if Chantz has fully recovered from his broken forearm he suffered his Senior year.

I think Quentin Willams could sneak his way into the rotation.

Let’s ride
1FF0E734-AA05-4F88-B3C1-B18BEA572ED4.jpeg

So does this mean he is going to stay completely quarantined and isolated until the draft to avoid all of these “risks”? No parties, girlfriends, clubs, bars, restaurants or grocery shopping right? Cuz it’s too risky? How does he work out? That’s very risky. How does he do drills and train? Risky... don’t feed me bull**** and tell me it’s steak. He opted out cuz he doesn’t want to go to college and play for free. Fine. Just don’t make it something it isn’t
Boom.

Advertisement
Back