Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
this will certainly change our defense and I hope manny doesn't panic and go blitz happy to cover it up. I imagined that the defense wouldn't have to blitz as much this year, especially on third down where you can move Greg inside and have roche and phillips on the outside, now that won't be the case. I expect roche to get most of the attention now which opens up the opportunity for others to eat but make no mistake about it, there's no replacing a beast like greg on the d line.

im also assuming hes figuring that well lose prolly 1/3 of our guys to positive tests (look at RU without kids on campus) in season and may not even finsih the year. if he plays 4 games and then they shut down or half the roster is in and out with covid, which ends up putting him in harms way due to a sub not knowing where he needs to be, **** lose way more after suffering another injury.

OK so if the justification is that maybe kids will get sick and maybe they'll have to sit out and maybe backups won't know where they have to be and maybe he'll get hurt, than it's just as ridiculous as I thought. Thanks.

OK so if the justification is that maybe kids will get sick and maybe they'll have to sit out and maybe backups won't know where they have to be and maybe he'll get hurt, than it's just as ridiculous as I thought. Thanks.

it isnt ridiculous tho. if it costs him another injury where he wont be ready for draft prep, then itll cost him money too. you gonna pay for the difference in that case?

Advertisement
All we can do is wish him well and him on at the next level. His choice not ours

We all knew we'd only get 1 more year of watching him play here and he'd be off to the NFL.

Advertisement
Who told you it wasn’t about the money for the other 99% bro? They all have dreams of making it to the big leagues.. site reality will set in later if they can’t but they all 100% sign that letter thinking about the big lights and the money ALONG with their love of the game

99 percent know from day one they'll never make the NFL. Would they like to make it to the NFL, sure, but then there's reality.

I would question anyone for sitting out this year. It speaks volumes about their dedication and love of the game.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
99 percent know from day one they'll never make the NFL. Would they like to make it to the NFL, sure, but then there's reality.

I would question anyone for sitting out this year. It speaks volumes about their dedication and love of the game.

lol so you question their lvoe for the game as they get their head bashed in daily in practice from the time they were little kids? really? lol.

Hope this doesn’t set a precedent where if you’re a projected first rounder, you just skip your last season. I’d hate to see that.

Advertisement
Frankly, I don't give a **** about where he goes in the draft. I'm a Canes fan and he has betrayed his teammates by quitting on them.
Exactly. Im a Canes fan. Not a handful of games individual fan. Guy did nothing
the marlins lost a week of games lol and 20 dudes off their roster. you do realize the risk that could occur when you cant sign dudes in FA like the marlins did to just field a ******* team right. that could easily happen to us with football and likely so and yes id welcome him back. hes a cane.
And they're 5-1. Ramos should catch covid everyday. He had his best game ever with a positive test...

Advertisement
Back