Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
GR15 being a first round pick is valuable to this team for the future. Previously I thought him not playing this year could hurt because of a lack of tape COUPLED with being newer to position (and I am not saying slipping FAR, just a little fall). BUT if a lot of projected 1st rounders opt out, then they ALL don't have that extra year of tape, and that is negated.

Now that being said, NOBODY else on this team better consider option out, as GR15 was the only sure 1st rounder we have (Jordan because of size will need the stats).

right now greg is a top 10 pick on basically every mock based on last year and his athleticism, size, potential (NFL drafts on this). an injury could only hurt him coming up esp with 1 month to basically get right and practice before the games begin. youll see more and more top 2 rounders opt out

I understand all that. How much more clear can I be? Again, if players started doing this regularly, I would understand. But this just started happening now, and it just started happening with Covid as the basis. So, why do you need to skip the year because of Covid but this never happened previous to Covid?

Advertisement
**** we really only got to see this dude less than a whole football season smh.. stop RS studs that pass thw eyeball test..

I wish him the best...

Really wanted to see what this Defense was gonna look like with Rousseau, Roche & Phillips, but oh well *sigh*

Luckily we have really good depth at DE, but there's just no way to downplay losing a kid with his freakish talent.

Fúckin got damnit fúck!... Can't never have nothin' nice *runs away crying*
You think Chantz will be get some burn?

Advertisement
Anyone judging the kid or calling him soft is showing their true colors. I don't agree with the decision and I think it'll cost him money. As a fan, I'm super disappointed and sad, but that should be the extent of it. I wish him the best and truly hope he gets drafted in the 1st round.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Not sure where I stand on this one. One hand I feel like he is hasn’t proved enough on this level yet. He dominates a game like FSU and then goes pretty quiet FIU.

On the other hand, this year is so wild and crazy that I really can’t blame anyone.

Maybe he should have waited to see what decision is made on the season and parameters put in place

I understand all that. How much more clear can I be? Again, if players started doing this regularly, I would understand. But this just started happening now, and it just started happening with Covid as the basis. So, why do you need to skip the year because of Covid but this never happened previous to Covid?

im also assuming hes figuring that well lose prolly 1/3 of our guys to positive tests (look at RU without kids on campus) in season and may not even finsih the year. if he plays 4 games and then they shut down or half the roster is in and out with covid, which ends up putting him in harms way due to a sub not knowing where he needs to be, **** lose way more after suffering another injury.

Advertisement
Was really looking forward to seeing his off-season improvements. Sucks but that's how life is sometimes.

Money is great, but it used to be about the game. It is for 99 percent of the college players, who didn't get to move to the next level. Each and every one of them would give anything for one more game, series, or play.

Soft, soft as **** those opting out.
Who told you it wasn’t about the money for the other 99% bro? They all have dreams of making it to the big leagues.. sure reality will set in later if they can’t but they all 100% sign that letter thinking about the big lights and the money ALONG with their love of the game

Advertisement
Back