Rousseau Opts out - F****

So if the season happens without any major issues, and toward the middle other players like Phillips are balling out and surpass him, and then he wants to opt back in for no other reason than to keep himself in the first round, then would that be okay with you all?

chances of the season finsihing without losing a ton of kids to positive tests or a shut down is rare. mLB just lost a week of games for 2 of its teams

Advertisement
I wish him the best...

Really wanted to see what this Defense was gonna look like with Rousseau, Roche & Phillips, but oh well *sigh*

Luckily we have really good depth at DE, but there's just no way to downplay losing a kid with his freakish talent.

Fúckin got damnit fúck!... Can't never have nothin' nice *runs away crying*

What happens if we play and Phillips shows out and is a high round pick? Then we lose Greg Phillips and Roche. All in one year. Hopefully our guys are ready to step up

Advertisement
Advertisement
chances of the season finsihing without losing a ton of kids to positive tests or a shut down is rare. mLB just lost a week of games for 2 of its teams

That's fine but the question still remains, would you be okay with him opting back in? Baseball is still going. Nobody has gone to the hospital.

So does this mean he is going to stay completely quarantined and isolated until the draft to avoid all of these “risks”? No parties, girlfriends, clubs, bars, restaurants or grocery shopping right? Cuz it’s too risky? How does he work out? That’s very risky. How does he do drills and train? Risky... don’t feed me bull**** and tell me it’s steak. He opted out cuz he doesn’t want to go to college and play for free. Fine. Just don’t make it something it isn’t

Lets not pretend you care for the kid

🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

you were a team player cuz no one wanted to pay you $35 million to play football

Money is great, but it used to be about the game. It is for 99 percent of the college players, who didn't get to move to the next level. Each and every one of them would give anything for one more game, series, or play.

Soft, soft as **** those opting out.

Advertisement
What happens if we play and Phillips shows out and is a high round pick? Then we lose Greg Phillips and Roche. All in one year. Hopefully our guys are ready to step up
That was always a possibility anyway.... That’s why you recruit the edge position and guys like Harvey and both Williams need to develop.

This x10000000000000000000
Goes beyond just COVID. Stop being so dense.. They haven’t been practicing and working out like usual, games could be cancelled/postponed, yes, there’s also COVID. It’s unusual times with a lot of uncertainty. Some players (like Rousseau) feel its not worth it and just want to start preparing for the draft.

Advertisement
That's fine but the question still remains, would you be okay with him opting back in? Baseball is still going. Nobody has gone to the hospital.

the marlins lost a week of games lol and 20 dudes off their roster. you do realize the risk that could occur when you cant sign dudes in FA like the marlins did to just field a ******* team right. that could easily happen to us with football and likely so and yes id welcome him back. hes a cane.

Anyone judging the kid or calling him soft is showing their true colors. I don't agree with the decision and I think it'll cost him money. As a fan, I'm super disappointed and sad, but that should be the extent of it. I wish him the best and truly hope he gets drafted in the 1st round.

Money is great, but it used to be about the game. It is for 99 percent of the college players, who didn't get to move to the next level. Each and every one of them would give anything for one more game, series, or play.

Soft, soft as **** those opting out.

Go mow the lawn or something gramps, nobody cares about your back in the day ***

Advertisement
Back