Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
This fan base is pathetic... Dude is just worrying about his future In the midst of a global pandemic where Miami is Ground Zero for. We should 100% support him and back him with this.
A lot of people on this board aren’t very bright and from the looks of it, seem uneducated.

Terrible news, but this was expected. He wasn't the first major prospect to opt out and he won't be the last.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you sound like a child
I’m sorry that I see through bull****. It’s weird that only top draft picks feel at risk for a virus that statistically has no risk to them. This is about them not wanting to play for free for a year while going to school and risking injury. It’s his choice. But it’s not about the virus is my point

Advertisement
wrong. just lost millions. literally just got txt from 2 NFL scouts. horrible decision. he does not have enough tape.
Screenshot_20200806-151031_Twitter.jpg

Literally one of the most plugged in people to the scouting community

Advertisement
I feel the same way that I feel when someone opts out of their bowl game, it's chicken**** and bull****.

I'm a team player. When I played, you didn't have any of this soft *** **** and even if someone was injured, coaches would literally have to pull you off of the field. Man, these guys are so different from my time.

I would absolutely love to see Phillips, Roche, and whomever else go in front of him after balling out this year or next. I'll only miss him since if we need help in the middle, he was a viable option to slide over to DT with Roche and Phillips at the end for various plays.

Good luck regardless. Was a fan, not so much anymore. You'll get passed up by some players this year and I'll be surprised if you get picked up in the first round.

You mean his 73 SPARQ rating?

when he shows out in the combine and measures in at what he measures in, youll see whos right. hes a first round pick likely still in the top 10. there will be a TON of elite kids opting out this season.

Advertisement
Back