Rousseau Opts out - F****

He is costing himself money. I just don't understand it. Maybe he has a pre-existing condition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sadly, he won't now. This only hurts him. Hope he re-evaluates and sees that this is the wrong decision. Covid isn't going away anytime soon and a structure keeping these guys focused and tested weekly is really the safest bet.
Exactly. Is he going to opt out of the combine if the kung flu is still around? If he doesn't we know what the U meant to him.

Advertisement
I’m not trying to attack you when I say this I promise. But when enough people type this.. and mean it, it’s unbearable. What if I asked you to tell 6’7 260 Greg he was soft to his face? All hypothetical

No look I get it and it's more frustrating when it happens to your own team, but it's just a constant theme that happens here (at this point in time) more than other high-rated players on other teams. Only parsons and the VT CB have opted out that are significant players, and the latter can justify not playing for a locker room cancer of a coach. Additionally, Rousseau is hoping to get drafted as a top 15 pick based on one season of successful play in which he burst onto the national scene. There's no way to justify that if he was able to remotely replicate last season's success during this campaign (even if it was for half a season), then his draft stock would soar. Instead, you now have to convince scouts based on the limited film. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back