Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
really? hes a top 15 pick on every board. all the first rounders are starting to opt out now given the situation and uncertainty. if he gets hurt, itll cost him more way more. protect the bag.
Kaaya and Shaq were all projected first round picks before their final years. I just think given his injury history and limited experience/tape another year would have greatly benefited him. Not hating on him, I’m all for dudes getting their bag, but it’s just a head scratcher in comparison to other cases like the CB from VT

LOL go **** yourself. you cry about the U being a family but when we have a once in a lifetime pandemic that isnt under control, hes exercising what may be in his best interest. you also dont know **** bout his home situation as it regards to any family members with risk factors that could put them in harms way.
Zzzzzzzzzz.

It's a mistake. But hope he has a long career and makes up for it with the second contract ...

Advertisement
LOL go **** yourself. you cry about the U being a family but when we have a once in a lifetime pandemic that isnt under control, hes exercising what may be in his best interest. you also dont know **** bout his home situation as it regards to any family members with risk factors that could put them in harms way.
Soft....

eh, disappointed, but I think his soph film wasn't as developed as people might think. He's first rnd talent sure.

The thing I don't like is him opting out as its a scape goat of covid, not an actual concern about it. If he goes first rnd then all is forgiven, but I would not say thats a LOCK. He is not a top-5 pick, you will see that. He has played 1 full season. Lets see how this goes but for a team that had a real chance to do something, thats a bummer.

Advertisement
The thing I don't get is that the school can purchase insurance to protect his draft stock. That's how Clemson gets all these kids to stay. Don't understand why that hasn't been an effective tool for us.

This shìt is not about covid. It just so happens that all the top players are the only ones worried? Spare me. Good luck. His choice. But it’s just a convenient excuse
Correct. some people, like some companies and entities, have found ways to benefit from a once-in-100 years situation. Just as I can't blame Amazon or Netflix, I can't blame GR for taking advantage.
And it's not just college players as we are seeing the same in the NFL. Such is life and we move on.

Advertisement
LOL if he's opting out because of Co-vid that would be the most ****** thing ever - I think it's just an excuse to not get hurt which is slightly more justifiable, yet still soft you won't play with your boys.

Advertisement
Though Rousseau really is benefiting that this year is a pretty weak Edge draft. So he might not have to do anything to be the top DE taken..

I can't decide how I feel about this. On one side, I understand a player has to do whats best for them. On the other hand it ****es me off for the team and feels like a player took advantage of a situation to quit on the team.

I feel this way about all the players opting out. If you'll notice, they are all projected first rounders.

Advertisement
Back