Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Probably slips out of first round, but he’ll still get drafted. I can see why he would prefer that over risking disease or injury. I mean I’ve heard Covid can **** up lungs, which basically means pro athletics go out the window.

Fúckity McFúck stick...

image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably slips out of first round, but he’ll still get drafted. I can see why he would prefer that over risking disease or injury. I mean I’ve heard Covid can **** up lungs, which basically means pro athletics go out the window.
LOL no. his size, athleticism and potential will keep him in the first half of the first round. not worth getting hurt bc you possibly lose half your roster to covid positive tests and are playing with back ups that arent up to par

So what happens when the next man up turns out to be really **** good? We all heard Irvin talk about playing injured because he didn't want to lose his starting job because they guy behind him was just as good. Can anyone picture him opting out?

What happens to all these players opting out when their replacement makes them look like less of a take?

Advertisement
He gave us one of the best seasons out of a Cane in recent memory. Wish he could have suited up for the team this season but he’s a first round lock, no need for him to risk it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back