Rosseau will be the GOAT Miami defender

Better than Jerome Brown, better than Ed Reed, better than Sapp, Better than Sean Taylor, Better than Tez Kennedy, better than Ray Lewis.

That’s right, I said it. If Rousseau stays healthy, he will go down as the greatest in only two years of ball (he gone next year).

Call me a liar. I dare you!
Liar

Advertisement
Just so I understand..this includes what he does in the league..how he effects overall team success..how he plays in the biggest game on the horizon

Better than Jerome Brown, better than Ed Reed, better than Sapp, Better than Sean Taylor, Better than Tez Kennedy, better than Ray Lewis.

That’s right, I said it. If Rousseau stays healthy, he will go down as the greatest in only two years of ball (he gone next year).

He good but slow ur roll

Advertisement
Just so I understand..this includes what he does in the league..how he effects overall team success..how he plays in the biggest game on the horizon

No, I said GOAT UM defender....at Miami.

He’s gonna grow horns and **** cheese, by this time next season. The GOAT

Liar..... he good but beating up a team with an OLine less talented than Miamis. Tired of CIS porster claiming guys top 10 pick cause the have a few good games against ****ty talent teams that Miami plays. Again GR played great but calling him top 10.......

Cut this mess out. Y'all are just setting the kid up. As soon as he has an off gma e somebody will refer to this post and use it as a reason to trash him. Let him play his career.

Advertisement
I cant ever recall a freshman making this big of an impact on D for Miami ever. He is still not even grown into his body. Top 5 pick.

Probably too young to remember Rusty Medearis.

young man can play.

too bad he, along with DJ and Osborne, are wasted in a putrid offense.

I'm not going to call you a liar but he is a bad man. He's dominant.

Advertisement
No, I said GOAT UM defender....at Miami.

He’s gonna grow horns and **** cheese, by this time next season. The GOAT
Okay well I’m order for him to be the GOAT defender, he has to do it on the brightest stage. That means lifting his teammates and playing huge on the biggest stage..your saying he is program changer by definition. Because all those guys I listed were just that

Let’s not go crazy comparing a redshirt freshman to Hall of Famers

But he’s probably the most talented DLine we’ve had since Calais

You a GOT **** LIAR 😁😁

Advertisement

Not only are you a Liar...but Intervention would be a waste of time...

Advertisement
Back