Rosseau will be the GOAT Miami defender

The Svengali

Sophomore
Better than Jerome Brown, better than Ed Reed, better than Sapp, Better than Sean Taylor, Better than Tez Kennedy, better than Ray Lewis.

That’s right, I said it. If Rousseau stays healthy, he will go down as the greatest in only two years of ball (he gone next year).

Call me a liar. I dare you!

Advertisement
Hello naw, I ain’t stopping. That man is a god. He’s going to be the best Miami defender to ever wear cleats. I am writing this with a straight face, because I’m an old head and I’ve seen ALL the greats

That man can do it all and he’s going top two in the draft behind Trevor Lawrence next years.

Advertisement
I think he is or will be our best D line player since Sapp when it’s all said and done. Pure STUD GO CANES

Advertisement
I cant ever recall a freshman making this big of an impact on D for Miami ever. He is still not even grown into his body. Top 5 pick.

Hello naw, I ain’t stopping. That man is a god. He’s going to be the best Miami defender to ever wear cleats. I am writing this with a straight face, because I’m an old head and I’ve seen ALL the greats

That man can do it all and he’s going top two in the draft behind Trevor Lawrence next years.
...so you still on this..just let the kid develop. You don’t have to be 1st to make a statement

Mans really said 15 gonna be better than..Calais campbell..Jerome brown..warren sapp..Vince wilfork..oh wait that’s just dline. Buddy said everybody. Let’s add: Ray Lewis...Ed Reed..Sean Taylor..DJ Williams..Vilma..

Advertisement
...so you still on this..just let the kid develop. You don’t have to be 1st to make a statement

I don’t care Bout being the first. I am calling out greatness as I see it. The dude is literally unblockable and he’s only 9 games into his career. He plays all over the line, he’s strong against the run and pass, and he gets to the QB like nothing I’ve seen. He’s half spider man, half stretch arm strong. He’s a super hero out there

The dude already has 12 sacks in 9 games, even though he barely even played the first 4 games of the season. Let that sink in!!!!

He’s gonna be the GOAT. I’m 100% convinced

Mans really said 15 gonna be better than..Calais campbell..Jerome brown..warren sapp..Vince wilfork..oh wait that’s just dline. Buddy said everybody. Let’s add: Ray Lewis...Ed Reed..Sean Taylor..DJ Williams..Vilma..

**** right, I said it...and I didn’t stutter. I’m going to reanimate the thread next December 2020, and all of you will see the truth that I’m speaking

Advertisement
I don’t care Bout being the first. I am calling out greatness as I see it. The dude is literally unblockable and he’s only 9 games into his career. He plays all over the line, he’s strong against the run and pass, and he gets to the QB like nothing I’ve seen.

The dude has 12 sacks and he barely even played the first 4 games of the season. Let that sink in!!!!

He’s gonna be the GOAT. I’m 100% convinced
9 games has u convinced..ok

He’s on his way tO having a stats wise GOAT UM season.

The 🐐’s you named added a lot of wins and championships to their names.

no slight at all to him tho. He’s on his way to being a UM legend.

**** right, I said it...and I didn’t stutter. I’m going to reanimate the thread next December 2020, and all of you will see the truth that I’m speaking
I’m sure you didn’t stutter since u typing..I was hoping your auto correct ****ed up..but guess not

Advertisement
Back