Advertisement
*looks at the op*

b4d7d38fb7546c316f3020c9eb480c74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He will start at FSU. Mark my words. Bump this on 9/16

Are you his family member or best friend? If not, what did you see out of him last year?

Thats really the point about this whole thing. Other than practice reports and a public scrimmage, what does anyone know about any of these QBs? Rosier hasn't played meaningful snaps since his redshirt freshman year. Shirreffs is an unknown other than some label of being accurate which the scrimmages have proven to be BS. And Perry is a true freshman. I don't think 3.5 weeks of a competition is gonna prove much. Richt is gonna have to choose what probably won't be a QB he's entirely comfortable with and hope he can manage them through the first 3-4 weeks of the season.

He will start at FSU. Mark my words. Bump this on 9/16

Are you his family member or best friend? If not, what did you see out of him last year?

Thats really the point about this whole thing. Other than practice reports and a public scrimmage, what does anyone know about any of these QBs? Rosier hasn't played meaningful snaps since his redshirt freshman year. Shirreffs is an unknown other than some label of being accurate which the scrimmages have proven to be BS. And Perry is a true freshman. I don't think 3.5 weeks of a competition is gonna prove much. Richt is gonna have to choose what probably won't be a QB he's entirely comfortable with and hope he can manage them through the first 3-4 weeks of the season.

PEERYYYYY DAAAA GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
It's going to be fun to look back on all these Rosier bashing threads when he actually has a good season this year.

Might even be a more enjoyable read than this board's bashing of the Diaz hire

Advertisement
Back