BALLHAWKU All-ACC Premium Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 15,472 Oct 16, 2016 #41 Tony Perps said: I hope he starts just so I can laugh at all you morons when the offense still sucks. Click to expand... can it get worse? The only Moron is Kaaya for not pulling the ball on a read
Tony Perps said: I hope he starts just so I can laugh at all you morons when the offense still sucks. Click to expand... can it get worse? The only Moron is Kaaya for not pulling the ball on a read
The Franchise The Best EVER Premium Joined Sep 4, 2012 Messages 43,263 Oct 16, 2016 #42 Rick needs to hire a savage OC. Scapegoating players by replacing them with inferior players will do nothing. He did that last year when he stuck that lump of **** Faton Bauta in as QB at UGA and got himself fired.
Rick needs to hire a savage OC. Scapegoating players by replacing them with inferior players will do nothing. He did that last year when he stuck that lump of **** Faton Bauta in as QB at UGA and got himself fired.