Rosier sucks! Coaching sucks! Defense sucks! At the half..

Anyone saying Rosier sucks is a straight up ******.

He's a good college QB. If we're listing out what we should be worried about with regards to this team he's WAYYYYYY down the list.

Advertisement
lol, UM is trash.... I knew we would win, but didnt think yall were this weak. We bendin all your mommas and wives and daughters and DBs over this afternoon. Now take that long Toledo snake girls. Crap program that will NEVR be back, at least not before all you old 1980s UM codgers are long dead.

this dude typed this with tears running down his face lmfao

lol, UM is trash.... I knew we would win, but didnt think yall were this weak. We bendin all your mommas and wives and daughters and DBs over this afternoon. Now take that long Toledo snake girls. Crap program that will NEVR be back, at least not before all you old 1980s UM codgers are long dead.

You are by far the best 5 post troll we've seen yet.

I ate a carne asada burrito last night. How does it taste coming out the back end?

Make note of every ***9ot that posted their despicable trolling negative bullshīt in his thread, and mods please paste QueerAssMuncher in front of their handles, for example, @QueerAssMuncher561cane

I don’t know why but this has be cracking up now. You’re an animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back