Rosier sucks! Coaching sucks! Defense sucks! At the half..

There's nothing premature. I'm at the game and it's a pathetic performance! Monies should be refunded for this garbage! We may win but this team is not TOP 50!

Usually I'd say this type of thread's premature. But my god we look so lost on offense.

Advertisement
lol, UM is trash.... I knew we would win, but didnt think yall were this weak. We bendin all your mommas and wives and daughters and DBs over this afternoon. Now take that long Toledo snake girls. Crap program that will NEVR be back, at least not before all you old 1980s UM codgers are long dead.

Advertisement
lol, UM is trash.... I knew we would win, but didnt think yall were this weak. We bendin all your mommas and wives and daughters and DBs over this afternoon. Now take that long Toledo snake girls. Crap program that will NEVR be back, at least not before all you old 1980s UM codgers are long dead.

How that *** taste? What sucks for you is we play like *** and still romp your sh,it team.

Now run along back to irrelevance.

Go shove some broken glass up your ***.

Advertisement

How much longer, Mods?
sissy aint even trying to hid it

I don't normally attack posters. But
OP SUCKS!

At least, wait until the game is over before giving up on the season!

Advertisement

How that *** taste? What sucks for you is we play like *** and still romp your sh,it team.

Now run along back to irrelevance.

Basically beat them by 21 while only playing a half.
Laughable.

We were very bad in the first half. But it wasn't because of mistakes and bad performance by Rosier. The whole team was flat. Actually, Rosier was among the very few solid performers in the first half. Of course the top player we have by a mile is Walton.

Advertisement
This thread should be pinned and memorialized as the best example of premature doom and gloom.

This team was about as rusty as you can be. They were playing a team that has shown the ability to score, and many of you on these boards said could be a trap game for us. And yet we hung 50+ points on them, Rosier recovered from a costly interception late in the game that put them within one score of a tie, and we easily beat the point spread.

Those of you giving up on Rosier, the coaches and the season are laughable.

Make note of every ***9ot that posted their despicable trolling negative bullshīt in his thread, and mods please paste QueerAssMuncher in front of their handles, for example, @QueerAssMuncher561cane

It must be so sad to be a Toledo fan.

Advertisement
Back