Rosier starter

We really need to re-evaluate this though hear me out. Yes Perry has more tools and talent than rosier(it’s obvious) but dating back to unc game we have played 3 of the most conservative games I’ve seen richt call probably since he’s been here. If rosier coming in opens the offense up alittle more than its better imo than trying to run an offense with training wheels on it due to richt calling so many conservative plays with Perry know what I mean?
I appreciate your optimism buddy but this is not based in reality.

How many Run-Run-Incomplete Pass-Punt series do we need to see from Rosier

3rd Down percentage with Rosier at the helm was and will continue to be historically bad. There’s just no basis to think playcalling will be more open.

There’s 1.5 years of trash playcalling to prove it.

Shrug.

Advertisement
this sad pathetic b*tch made excuse for a head football coach is going with the guy who straight up lied in his post game interview about not getting 1st team reps

lmfaoooooo butch davis is a football gawd!

The evidence is there... N'Kosi isnt translating to college ball. Coach knows Rosier isnt that accurate, but thinks he can play the game better. This is exactly what I was worried about with N'Kosi... he dosnt seem to be getting it. We dont see what happens at practice, we dont know whats going on in meetings, and we dont know whats being said between players and coaches. Richt isn't an idiot... he has his reasons for doing this.

Advertisement
What does that mean Perry will play? In garbage time when we’re getting blown out by 30 or after rosier throws 3 picks and misses every throw

I could see tough-minded Boston College beating Miami by " double-digits. " But NOT by 21 or 24 or 30 points. One has to understand that tough-minded Boston College, also, has two weeks to prepare for Miami.

Advertisement
Malik "deserves it". Yeah about as much as our QB coach.

I wasn't totally on board for a banner. But now.. I say fck it I'm in. We need to put national attention on his idiot son. Once the media sees a banner & connects the dots between our QB & QB coach & play calling, it'll be an issue for Richt until he makes a move.

I appreciate your optimism buddy but this is not based in reality.

How many Run-Run-Incomplete Pass-Punt series do we need to see from Rosier

3rd Down percentage with Rosier at the helm was and will continue to be historically bad. There’s just no basis to think playcalling will be more open.

There’s 1.5 years of trash playcalling to prove it.

Shrug.
Just trying to make sense of it all lol. I agree With your points though

Its not blind faith in N’kosi. This season is over. We need someone with experience for next year.

The season aint ******* over. We still need to win the coastal to get the extra game against Clemson. We're still on track for the goals that reasonable Canes fans felt was achievable this season.

It seems that coach Richt also wants to have someone with experience next season. That's why Perry is still going to get reps going forward in spite of looking totally outmatched by the job in the UVA game.

The sky is not falling. We just dropped a game due to bad in game coaching.

The evidence is there... N'Kosi isnt translating to college ball. Coach knows Rosier isnt that accurate, but thinks he can play the game better. This is exactly what I was worried about with N'Kosi... he dosnt seem to be getting it. We dont see what happens at practice, we dont know whats going on in meetings, and we dont know whats being said between players and coaches. Richt isn't an idiot... he has his reasons for doing this.
Our guys on here thought NKOSI would be a true freshman starter.
THey were enamored with a black mobile QB from FLorida.

They are still blinded that he is not a good QB.

Advertisement
Honestly, I'd say **** feelings and boo the living **** out of both next home game but no.............................................this isn't even worth responding to anymore. Once again with still don't have a coach worth a ****. Forget elite, I'd settle for competent.

The season aint ******* over. We still need to win the coastal to get the extra game against Clemson. We're still on track for the goals that reasonable Canes fans felt was achievable this season.

It seems that coach Richt also wants to have someone with experience next season. That's why Perry is still going to get reps going forward in spite of looking totally outmatched by the job in the UVA game.

The sky is not falling. We just dropped a game due to bad in game coaching.
Nah homie what cost us that game was Perry turning it over 2 times in the first quarter after we had 2 INT's.

THat isn;'t going ot give you a W.

Let me make this simple. Rosier sucks, Richt doesn't like Perry, so Williams should start. There are only about eight plays in the playbook so I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Also this should tell you that Rick put Perry in the game against FSU because he thought it was game over, not because he trusted Perry to mount a comeback. FSU's collapse was a miracle for Rick, otherwise we are sitting here year 3 with 3 losses and headed to 7-5 or 6-6. Most annoying thing is that pundits will say, "See, even Mark Rick can't turn Miami around" but the reality is that if Briles was OC (again, currently making 400k per year), 7-5 becomes 11-1.

Advertisement
I can't watch Rosier play any longer. I'm done, I lose my mind when he's on the field and missing open receivers all over the place. How can I go about just watching the D? What the **** is going on in Coral Gables? Wow, what a mess this season has turned into... Richt is going to have a revolt on his hands soon.
I could watch our D all game.
Probably will too..

This Decision is unnaceptable and possibly a 2 year mistake. Who cares if rosier plays well we are not going to beat clemson with him and we are going to still be in transition next year with an inexperienced QB. IF he is done with nkosi then it is Jarren and cade TIME. Only option

I’m not crazy about Rosier starting but uhhhh Perry is straight trash. If you don’t see that by now, I don’t know what to tell ya.

My frustration about the whole thing is that this hasn’t been addressed and there were no efforts to try and bring in a grad transfer or anything to stem the tide. So here we are.

Advertisement
Back