Rosier starter

I have no problem with Rosier being named the starter. His resume is far more impressive than any other QB on the roster right now.

I simply see way too much blind faith in N'Kosi Perry right now. Im not convinced he's the guy right now. Let both guys spit time and see how Perry develops.

Like that old adage: If you have two QBs you have none. That's the case at UM right now.

Advertisement
Lol...I might be in the minority on this, but this is more of an issue with 5 than Richt. I understand that 12 is not going to get any better. He has reached his ceiling. But, we have to be honest.....5 hasn't been that impressive either. This is his 2nd year in this offense, and he still can't beat out 12. He made two good throws in the FSU game, but the defense won us that game. He did well against FAU (strike up the band), he didn't run that many plays against UNC (also a game won by the defense), but he threw a pick and lost a fumble. He should have thrown two picks against FAU if it weren't for Harley making two great catches. He lost a fumble against FSU, and threw two picks against UVA. He has turned the ball over waaaaay too much.

Our fan base is hilarious. THey want to start a QB who threw 2 INT to Virginia in a quarter. A guy who is more innacurate then Rosier, less experience, and can't run the bal who also turns it over more.

That's our fanbase for ya

Advertisement
Advertisement
We really need to re-evaluate this though hear me out. Yes Perry has more tools and talent than rosier(it’s obvious) but dating back to unc game we have played 3 of the most conservative games I’ve seen richt call probably since he’s been here. If rosier coming in opens the offense up alittle more than it is right now then its better imo than trying to run an offense with training wheels on it due to richt calling so many conservative plays with Perry know what I mean?

Advertisement
I have no problem with Rosier being named the starter. His resume is far more impressive than any other QB on the roster right now.

I simply see way too much blind faith in N'Kosi Perry right now. Im not convinced he's the guy right now. Let both guys spit time and see how Perry develops.

Like that old adage: If you have two QBs you have none. That's the case at UM right now.
Its not blind faith in N’kosi. This season is over. We need someone with experience for next year and that can be either jarren or nkosi i dont really care if you sit nkosi but play jarren then.

And with that, I am all out of ***** to give. Richt is an *******.

CMR is old school and what. In other words, he's " set in his ways " concerning play calling/schemes and quarterback play and all that. And believe it or not. He'll never change, so DON'T expect to see a new offensive coordinator next spring or Junior being demoted to paper pushing and paper filing in the football program.

We really need to re-evaluate this though hear me out. Yes Perry has more tools and talent than rosier(it’s obvious) but dating back to unc game we have played 3 of the most conservative games I’ve seen richt call probably since he’s been here. If rosier coming in opens the offense up alittle more than its better imo than trying to run an offense with training wheels on it due to richt calling so many conservative plays with Perry know what I mean?

We had almost three quarters of Rosier against Virginia and it was the same offense until late in the fourth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back