Rosier pic and other blown calls

getcaned

Sophomore
In the first quarter the tip ball that was an INT was a blown call by the refs. The DB was holding thomas right arm before the ball got there not allowing him to get both hands on the ball.

vlcsnap-2017-11-19-08h27m30s674.jpg

i have noticed also on the first td's they had when the QB rolled out the OL was holding the **** out of chad.

vlcsnap-2017-11-19-08h35m45s937.jpg

after we tied the game up driving down field 21 grabs the **** out of the back of langhams jerseys no call and causes dropped pass right in front of the ref as well.

vlcsnap-2017-11-19-08h46m13s232.jpg

I don't break down film like the gurus here. Homage to those guys much respect. I just noticed some plays from my seat yesterday. After watching the replay and the mental notes i made during the game this all became very maddening. This was all right in front of the refs and no calls. I understand they aren't going to see everything but when its right in font of you and that obvious and no call you should be fired. Just horrible. If i sitting in my seat in the stadium can see a lot of these missed calls what is the refs excuse? Any other job with this poor of a Quality product from its employees would be fired.

Advertisement
It’s ridiculous. Especially the holding. We get egregiously held nearly every passing down and we have like 1.5 months without a holding call against the other team.

The jeff thomas play was terrible too.

The refs in this one missed a lot of obvious calls on both sides. Im not really sure they were even watching the game.

Advertisement
There was holding on UVA on EVERY big play they had. Let's not even talk about the BS touchdown overturn catch. The refs definitely had an agenda this game. They were prepping for the Clemson game.

I thought there couldnt be pass interference on a tipped ball. Or is that only in NFL?

The ball was only tipped because of the interference.

If the defending player tips the ball while committing PI that doesn't count as a "tipped ball" and negate the penalty.

The ball would need to be tipped by another player prior to the defender making contact with the receiver.

Now y'all are just paranoid.

Game was called fair for both teams. We held them too btw. Go watch Rosier's TD pass to Harris.

And Bandy prolly got away with an INT.

I'm all for letting both teams play. Officials for ND game did the same. That's how CFB games should be called.

Advertisement
Missed calls that hurt, missed calls that helped.

It usually balances out, unless it’s a call to end the game.

I barely bat an eye anymore at the lack of holds, but Saturday snapped me awake to it all again. The fact that there isn't even a courtesy "yeah we know you're doing this every down" flag is so freaking irritating.

But what took my breath away was the naked abuse our WRs were taking that weren't getting called. Refs just swallowed the whistle unless it was a touch foul for roughing the passer.

Advertisement

Game was called fair for both teams. We held them too btw. Go watch Rosier's TD pass to Harris.

I'm all for letting both teams play. Officials for ND game did the same. That's how CFB games should be called.

Hate to say but that was PI on Bandy. Definitely got away with one there.

Advertisement
There was holding on UVA on EVERY big play they had. Let's not even talk about the BS touchdown overturn catch. The refs definitely had an agenda this game. They were prepping for the Clemson game.

That was one of the most obvious touchdown catches ever . WTF are you talking about.

476 plays since the last holding call on an opposing offensive player. Since the FSU game.

We have an NFL defensive line.

Honestly, I think we got away with some stuff too. I legit just think the reffing crew was complete garbage, which is why I spent a bunch of the game heckling them.

Hate to say but that was PI on Bandy. Definitely got away with one there.

It was but ref was right there staring it down and still didn’t call it.

Advertisement
Back