"Rosier has been laser focused this week since the benching"

Advertisement
everyone needs to play focused, and our offensive line needs to play the best game they've played all season.

If they can pass-protect well (tall task against a really good Clemson front), and Rosier is accurate, I think we roll. Gonna need a team effort.

Advertisement
Richards needs to step up and quit acting like someone shot him every time he gets tackled. He’s been soft all year. This is a great chance for him to step up and lead like the elite talent he is.

As for critics disrespecting us, we earned every drop of disrespect when we disrespected the game of football with that pvssy *** no show on Friday.

We will need the best Rosier that we have to win on Saturday. Can’t have that Xanax face he wore all day on Friday.

Richards needs to cement his legacy this game. Coley was an egg basket, but that boy balled out against FSU every season he was here. Big boys gotta step up and make the big boy plays. Berrios showed out against FSU. Now it's Ahmmon's turn. Help your roommate/QB out.

Coley last 3 games vs fsu.... Freshman yr? Blah

This game need Riicht's best play calling and Diaz best defensive scheme and adjustment. Not only the players focus and energy. Everything has to come together nicely.

Hope the hogmollies come to play. That **** poor one-dimensional offense isn't going to cut it. Need to get the run game going and early.

Reality is that the Alabama loss made the Pitt loss basically irrelevant in terms of getting into the playoffs with a loss to Clemson. It was going to be a play-in either way. An 11-1 Miami team with the sole loss to Clemson in the ACC championship would not get the nod over a 1 loss Alabama team. I have no doubt that the committee would find a way to justify putting Bama 4 and Miami 5 in that scenario. So now we can look at the positive - an undefeated Miami team with swole heads would get undressed by Clemson. Now the team realizes that they aren't as good as they thought they were and by all accounts are preparing for war on Saturday. We still might lose, but I have a feeling we'll have a much better showing now than we would have if we'd be rolling into the ACC championship game with an unblemished record.

Advertisement
I think we run a lot of 4 and 5 WR sets against Clemson. Match up our strength (WR talent) against their weakness (DBs). Add in some new plays (pass out of the wild cat) to keep these guys guessing on the run.

I think we will do well.

Welp. Glad he’s focused, even though I hate it when a coach says so and so “had a great week of practice”.

Advertisement
Richards needs to step up and quit acting like someone shot him every time he gets tackled. He’s been soft all year. This is a great chance for him to step up and lead like the elite talent he is.

As for critics disrespecting us, we earned every drop of disrespect when we disrespected the game of football with that pvssy *** no show on Friday.

We will need the best Rosier that we have to win on Saturday. Can’t have that Xanax face he wore all day on Friday.

xanax face HAHAAHAHHAAH

I think we run a lot of 4 and 5 WR sets against Clemson. Match up our strength (WR talent) against their weakness (DBs). Add in some new plays (pass out of the wild cat) to keep these guys guessing on the run.

I think we will do well.

I like the sound of that.

Advertisement
Hate that we had to take an L but if that’s what it was going to take for him to wake up and play better then it is what it is

Worked this hard to get to 10-1 the rest of his games this year will be the biggest of his early career
Hope he defines them and not the other way around

Advertisement
Back