"Rosier has been laser focused this week since the benching"

Reality is that the Alabama loss made the Pitt loss basically irrelevant in terms of getting into the playoffs with a loss to Clemson. It was going to be a play-in either way. An 11-1 Miami team with the sole loss to Clemson in the ACC championship would not get the nod over a 1 loss Alabama team. I have no doubt that the committee would find a way to justify putting Bama 4 and Miami 5 in that scenario. So now we can look at the positive - an undefeated Miami team with swole heads would get undressed by Clemson. Now the team realizes that they aren't as good as they thought they were and by all accounts are preparing for war on Saturday. We still might lose, but I have a feeling we'll have a much better showing now than we would have if we'd be rolling into the ACC championship game with an unblemished record.
Been saying this since Saturday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not buying this crap. I have as much faith in Malik winning as I do with Kim Jong Un becoming a sane person

These boys show up big under the bright lights. The brighter the better. Malik took it 80 yards down the field with 1:24 left to beat FSU for the first time in 7 years, on the road against a great defense and the "best player in college football" lol.

But on the real I have no doubt these boys will come out to play. It's sucks that they slipped up but I can't blame them. Who wants to travel to that rusty bucket Pittsburgh the day of thanksgiving to play a 4-7 team. Our guys are human and not robots, They slipped up and it cost us not only an L, but our starting TE.

That place will be loud Saturday night and they will embrace it. Miami wins a close one 24-20 just like at FSU. Fck those unoriginal tiger cucks. Every fcking school has the same mascot. EAD Clemson.

Reality is that the Alabama loss made the Pitt loss basically irrelevant in terms of getting into the playoffs with a loss to Clemson. It was going to be a play-in either way. An 11-1 Miami team with the sole loss to Clemson in the ACC championship would not get the nod over a 1 loss Alabama team. I have no doubt that the committee would find a way to justify putting Bama 4 and Miami 5 in that scenario. So now we can look at the positive - an undefeated Miami team with swole heads would get undressed by Clemson. Now the team realizes that they aren't as good as they thought they were and by all accounts are preparing for war on Saturday. We still might lose, but I have a feeling we'll have a much better showing now than we would have if we'd be rolling into the ACC championship game with an unblemished record.

100% well put

with bama losing we were out with a loss this weekend

if losing to pitt and ruining our undefeated season ****ed off our players JUST ENOUGH to get it done vs clemson then i'm happy we lost to pitt

the amount of disrespect is at an all time high. **** even sports illustrated was posting sh*t about the turnover chain being an "L". like wtf, when does major publications make fun of programs ha?

no all acc first teamers outside of badgley too? man our team is ****ed and i'm excited, definitely more than i would be if we had squeaked by pitt, because it's less likely we have two bad games in a row

The plays will be there for Rosier.
NC State was able to throw it on their secondary all night long and got some big plays. Rosier can run the ball better than the Wolfpack's QB which can help keep them off balance even more.
He just needs to be patient and take what the defense gives him. (As Cliche as that sounds it rings true.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back