Rose Interview

Sure i can explain. We do have young guys in alot of spots. Starting freshman at TE and on The Line is never what you want. It is clear people are not executing to a high level as we constantly have missed assignments and dropped passes. Alot of this is on coaching and he said that about 5 or 6 times.

Then he also made some bad excuses like 11 teams in top 25 losing this weekend and 10 were away from home. Any comments on rosier is an excuse. How his gameplan is fine but people are not executing thats an excuse.

Utter *****. We've got "young guys in alot of spots" on D as well, but I don't see Manny in danger of being hung from a yardarm anytime soon..

Advertisement
Utter *****. We've got "young guys in alot of spots" on D as well, but I don't see Manny in danger of being hung from a yardarm anytime soon..

We are actually fairly upper class and experience laden on defense. Don't know any freshman that consistently start.

Im not defending the man I am pointing out whats obvious. Starting freshman on your line either TE or Linemen is never what you want ever. It certainly isnt everything that is wrong with this team but it is a factor. Truthfully you dont even really want to start sophomores on your line.

I like the comment on right before half the under thrown ball by about 10 yds wasn’t Malik’s fault! Oh I forgot JT runs his routes too fast

IF every play you run requires perfection from all 11 players, you are screwed. If 10 players do their job but the QB is straight up junk, it really doesn't matter. Again, you are screwed. Richt is getting paid to do better than this, and everything is just excuse making at this point.

Sad thing is, even if all 11 do their jobs, there's a great chance the D does their job as well and stops the trash play we tried to execute.

IF every play you run requires perfection from all 11 players, you are screwed. If 10 players do their job but the QB is straight up junk, it really doesn't matter. Again, you are screwed. Richt is getting paid to do better than this, and everything is just excuse making at this point.

Sad thing is, even if all 11 do their jobs, there's a great chance the D does their job as well and stops the trash play we tried to execute.

This, and you will always have the kool-aid drinkers always finding an excuse to make for a substandard coach. Sickens me to see this in the fanbase of a team I grew up watching.

Advertisement
So, "It's tough to beat a good team on the road?" I guess he will be admitting that we suck if Duke comes in and beats us.

That interview was complete nonsense. Rick has lost his mind.

Advertisement
"Malik regularly underthrows Jeff Thomas, we can plan accordingly and teach Jeff to be more aggressive knocking those down. Perry, completes passes to Jeff, not all the time, but just enough that we convert 1st downs, score TDs and that messes up our script and then Feagles doesn't get any work. Plus, Jeff gets dehydrated."

I think I understand. the offense isn't really inept. It is designed not to get first downs and tds so Feagles can get more work in. In fact, when we make first downs and tds we are off script. However, we certainly have been making great progress not scoring tds and making first downs so players finally getting on the same page with coach. It all makes sense to me now!

I think I understand. the offense isn't really inept. It is designed not to get first downs and tds so Feagles can get more work in. In fact, when we make first downs and tds we are off script. However, we certainly have been making great progress not scoring tds and making first downs so players finally getting on the same page with coach. It all makes sense to me now!

I couldn't really interpret his comments any other way

I couldn't really interpret his comments any other way

if that was the direct quote and not paraphrasing then I do have some concerns regarding his lucidity and mental state. That was truly bizarre.

Of course, he could have been just trying to be sarcastic and flippant, but Richt doesn't seem to come across as that type of guy.

Advertisement
if that was the direct quote and not paraphrasing then I do have some concerns regarding his lucidity and mental state. That was truly bizarre.

Of course, he could have been just trying to be sarcastic and flippant, but Richt doesn't seem to come across as that type of guy.

Dude....

Not a fan of Rosier but what do you expect him to stay "well our QB couldnt water, if he fell out of a boat however my other option is an All American Knucklehead so crap .... we are going to take our best shot with what we have"

Anytime a coach looks to justify his incompetence by pointing out how other teams loss is the biggest red flag ever. Who gives af what the other teams did; ur responsible for one team, Miami! Maybe if u weren’t so worried about other teams, yo punk **** would be more prepared!

Advertisement
I just listed to the interview, first off the bat within the first minute of the interview, here is what CMR said when asked about why Rozier was named the starting QB and not Perry: "Based on what we know and what other people don't know" Towards the end of the interview he again stated a similar sentiment about the unknown. It appears that internally there is more that meets the eye with Perry.
I said this in another thread....we know and he knows Malik is limited but his isnt gonna go with Perry because of whatever reason...Perry is done here....Get bowl eligible and then play Williams without losing the redshirt because as of now he isnt ready yet to get on the field without more practice. This week after Duke and then Ga Tech gives Williams 2 weeks to prepare...

I just listed to the interview, first off the bat within the first minute of the interview, here is what CMR said when asked about why Rozier was named the starting QB and not Perry: "Based on what we know and what other people don't know" Towards the end of the interview he again stated a similar sentiment about the unknown. It appears that internally there is more that meets the eye with Perry.
Then why was he named the starter 3 games ago?

Randy had a defense - no offense.

Golden had a bit of offense - zero defense.

Richt? HIs *** is splitting the fence, with a bit more defense than offense.

And all those players - got and getting screwed!
what they all had on common though was they were letting elite kids walk out the back yard and thats what got them fired as well, MR does a better job then the tthree before him in that department but thats not saying much.

Advertisement
Back