Rose Interview

BackToU

Recruit
Joe just posted it. Finally had a chance to hear it and Richt sounds like a confused old man. Coming up with the most asinine defense of Rosier. Saying things like “it take all 11 to do their job for a single play to work on offense” what is he talking about? Things break down all the time and good teams/players respond and make plays to overcome. To say he’s passed his prime is an understatement. He’s old and no passion for the game

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/1029-mark-richtmp3

Advertisement
This program is the world's most powerful magnet for weird rationales.

So it is just basically like Al Golden saying trust the process.
suic.gif

Mork Rich recruiting line "Come to UM we play our freshman!"

Mork Rich trying to salvage his job "We got a lot of freshman playing and quite frankly they're making freshman mistakes".

This guy's double talk makes Gorlden look like a piker.

Advertisement
12:13-12:57

Can someone that is fluent in English please help me decipher what the fvck this guy just said?

Advertisement

Can someone that is fluent in English please help me decipher what the fvck this guy just said?

This interview was like the test we used to take back in junior high. Be a 25 short answer biology exam. Regardless how much you studied or prepared there was always a question that you had no clue what the answer was so you Richted the answer. Wrote down whatever bullshat that came to mind. He doesn't even know what the **** he is saying. He knew that question was coming and yet has no answer for it. God we are screwed.

sounded like some mumbly double-talk bull**** about underinflated footballs.... who the **** knows.
some fans are waiting for this poor dumb ******* to call Sebastian "Uga"

The fact that I am listening to this let’s me know I have absolutely no respect for myself.
1540873597251.gif

Advertisement
Seriously, this is far worse than I imagined. He has no answers to fix anything. Uh duh if you make changes you get mistakes. Well Einstein, wtf do you think is happening now. Dude is a projector like he knows what would automatically happen with changes, yet is so blinded by his pompousness that he doesn't see how bad it is without change. Sun has fried his brain.

It was a rare dialect from south-central Georgia - and what he said was that he had seen the threads on CIS, heard the Youtube criticisms, and had gotten the major thrust of the emails the Athletic Department received - on his behalf.

And something about - "*** all you!"

Here is my bilingual interpretation;

We can't put in Kosi because we don't have the time or enough body of work to know the extent of his fucckupability. With Rosier, we feel real comfortable he has reached maximum fucckupability that it gives us the best chance to win.

Mork is a phucking dumbshiit.

Advertisement
Here is my bilingual interpretation;

We can't put in Kosi because we don't have the time or enough body of work to know the extent of his fucckupability. With Rosier, we feel real comfortable he has reached maximum fucckupability that it gives us the best chance to win.

Mork is a phucking dumbshiit.

We need to send the fasi squad to the IPF.

He has a terribly unimaginative offense.... its compounded by having zero creativity for wrinkles to help out so hes just stuck spinning in the mud..

Unfortunately for him he has a QB room of a talentless Rosie, two knuckleheads who try and one up each other with suspensions in Cade/Perry, and a true frosh that Mark isn't ready to throw to the wolves yet.

These two things take a very talented skill position roster and makes us one of the bottom dwelling teams in the nation on offense and an absolute joke

Randy had a defense - no offense.

Golden had a bit of offense - zero defense.

Richt? HIs *** is splitting the fence, with a bit more defense than offense.

And all those players - got and getting screwed!

Joe just posted it. Finally had a chance to hear it and Richt sounds like a confused old man. Coming up with the most asinine defense of Rosier. Saying things like “it take all 11 to do their job for a single play to work on offense” what is he talking about? Things break down all the time and good teams/players respond and make plays to overcome. To say he’s passed his prime is an understatement. He’s old and no passion for the game

https://wqam.radio.com/media/audio-channel/1029-mark-richtmp3
When was his prime again?

Advertisement
Back