Rooster to SMU?

Keep it a buck, I haven’t lost sleep off of any one transfer who’s left this program.
Don’t try and pretend you didn’t shed a tear when Kirby Freeman left for Baylor.

1680899997969.gif

Advertisement
****; forgot all about that. Bro was a HIGHLY touted QB, too. I know he was a solid 4* & top 10 QB in the nation coming out. Man, between Wright, Freeman, Marve…woooooooooooooof!
That's why with QB I ain't worried about the stars unless he's a can't miss guy. Other than that u can accidentally find a qb. I mean if fsu can find a cfb QB than anyone can find a qb. We don't need a first rounder we need a DT QB that has an accurate arm.

****; forgot all about that. Bro was a HIGHLY touted QB, too. I know he was a solid 4* & top 10 QB in the nation coming out. Man, between Wright, Freeman, Marve…woooooooooooooof!
Add in Olsen, Allison, N'Kosi, Jarren, and Garcia who the **** did we **** off to deserve this.

Advertisement
Y’all don’t care that a list of people left but if we don’t replace them in the portal y’all think sucks then it is a net negative no?

Where are Garcia, Rooster and DJax replacements? Not here yet…

Story yet to be told but we need a QB, RB and DT biggly (at least)

Last edited:
No one leaving bothered me. D Jax was vastly overrated & now the things I saw in game is what FSU is reporting; inconsistency in effort.

Team needed a full *****. Rooster put the ball on the turf way too often which either killed momentum or gave the opponents momentum. He should’ve been a 3rd down back, someone we used out of the back field w/ his skill set. But, it is what it is. Keep it a buck, I haven’t lost sleep off of any one transfer who’s left this program. The greater majority ain’t did chit when they left. ****, I’m trying to think of any who even got drafted; Cager & Gus r still in the league, but both were UDFAs.
Every year it's the same story when " Someone's favorite player" leaves... And then by the middle of the following season people forget he was ever here...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one leaving bothered me. D Jax was vastly overrated & now the things I saw in game is what FSU is reporting; inconsistency in effort.

Team needed a full *****. Rooster put the ball on the turf way too often which either killed momentum or gave the opponents momentum. He should’ve been a 3rd down back, someone we used out of the back field w/ his skill set. But, it is what it is. Keep it a buck, I haven’t lost sleep off of any one transfer who’s left this program. The greater majority ain’t did chit when they left. ****, I’m trying to think of any who even got drafted; Cager & Gus r still in the league, but both were UDFAs.
Rooster did put the ball on the ground but he was our only Skill player that was a dynamic playmaker, he had a chance to score any time he had an opening.

Add in Olsen, Allison, N'Kosi, Jarren, and Garcia who the **** did we **** off to deserve this.
Dude. Kosi vs noles is 18 - I remember one over the shoulder pass he dropped in on the hash marks... After that game I was thinking '****, it feels good to have a QB again"...

Dude. Kosi vs noles is 18 - I remember one over the shoulder pass he dropped in on the hash marks... After that game I was thinking '****, it feels good to have a QB again"...
I said the same thing about Jarren Williams vs Louisville. I honestly was pretty surprised he turned out to be a complete flop because he showed promise early on here, he must have some terrible work ethic behind the scenes.

Advertisement
I said the same thing about Jarren Williams vs Louisville. I honestly was pretty surprised he turned out to be a complete flop because he showed promise early on here, he must have some terrible work ethic behind the scenes.
Yep! That game too - Jarren balled TF out.

Yep! That game too - Jarren balled TF out.
That 2019 team wasted a lot of talent, that team could of easily had 9 wins if Jarren didn't completely meltdown and we beat FIU, Duke and La Tech to finish the season. We had a good defense that season and some quality talent on offense.

WR Kj Osborn
WR Mike Harley
WR Jeff Thomas
TE Brevin Jordan
RB Deejay Dallas
RB Cam Harris

It's crazy that we ended up going 6-7 and getting shut out by La Tech.

Rooster did put the ball on the ground but he was our only Skill player that was a dynamic playmaker, he had a chance to score any time he had an opening.

Rooster’s potential vs. reality is what I see many fans have a difficulty in differentiating. All that dynamo means nothing when the valve keeps blowing off the machine by untimely fumbles or an inability to gain crucial yards to extend a drive. We’re talking about a guy who put up two 100+ rushing games in 3 yrs & avg. 4.4/carry.

He’s a nice complimentary back, but there’s a reason y a guy who transferred from UAB started eating in to his carries. He only avg. 3.9 ypc under a friendlier Lashlee offense. Hopefully, he realizes his dream elsewhere, but here? He was underwhelming w a flash of potential.

Rooster’s potential vs. reality is what I see many fans have a difficulty in differentiating. All that dynamo means nothing when the valve keeps blowing off the machine by untimely fumbles or an inability to gain crucial yards to extend a drive. We’re talking about a guy who put up two 100+ rushing games in 3 yrs & avg. 4.4/carry.

He’s a nice complimentary back, but there’s a reason y a guy who transferred from UAB started eating in to his carries. He only avg. 3.9 ypc under a friendlier Lashlee offense. Hopefully, he realizes his dream elsewhere, but here? He was underwhelming w a flash of potential.
He was solid when Lashlee was the OC, his YPC was definitely underwhelming but in 2021 he had 841 Total Yards 11TDs in 8 games and was a legit receiver out the backfield. Rooster was a weapon anyway you want to shape it, the more weapons you have on offense the better. It would of also been his senior season, so he was definitely going to go all out.

Advertisement
Back