Votes: 20 26.0%
  • >100 but <150 and > 300

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • >150 and > 350

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • A whole helluva lot

Votes: 23 29.9%

• Total voters
I would let the two young backs get carries this game and let Rooster get a few catches. As far as TVD goes he'll get 400+

Advertisement
Don't undersell the fact that the reason you get big leads is because you're actually playing well - which is probably why we don't get them too often.
The D is making everyone able to keep up. 4 years ago it was the O keeping everything close. Maybe one day they will both do their jobs.

If anyone can keep this game close, it's Manny
giphy.gif

He beat FSU nearly as bad, last year.

Manny's D is what is going to allow/force TVD to play into the 4th quarter, thus the gaudy stats.

The reason you get big leads in these games is to sit your best players so there is no risk of injury, and the backups get valuable playing time. It's just a matter of time before we lose a critical piece of our team because they are playing late in a game they should be out of already. Then they will be replaced by someone who hasn't played, because there was never a decent lead for them to get playing time.
I’m thinking around 45-24 Canes.

Advertisement
350 for TVD. 80 for Knighton. Franklin should get a good amount of carries.

Knighton really needs this one, and I think he gets it. He's been making huge plays in the passing game, but oh man it's been ugly in the run game.

Advertisement
Back