Rooster at KR..

Advertisement
Leave it alone. LOL at putting true Freshman at PR and KR. If they were head and shoulders above Pope, they’d be out there. If we’re up 44-0 in the 4th against FSU in the 4th quarter and they’re punting for the sixth time, yeah, put the Restrepo kid out there so we can see what all the noise is about.

I'm not saying I'm sold on Pope just yet, but let the kid build some confidence. Only been two weeks, in my opinion showed improvement from week 1 to 2, ill be damned if every player ever just came out in their first two games and didn't show any signs of weakness or youth.

Advertisement
It is all about the numbers. only 22.5% of kickoffs ran out of end zone get out as far as the 25
Sure... but maybe a bunch end up at 20-24... is that a massive difference? But you break one or two and your odds of winning those games go up a ton

Ah idiot.... the point is use them to win the game. If we have an advantage athletically maybe risk a return or two..... ah you get it?.??
Well, you're the one who asked the question. What the **** you expect.

Don't you think I won't like the luxury of having an extra player like Devin Hester handling returns? The guys we have already are stretched thin and after two games some are already banged up. I'd prefer to use that athletic advantage on offense. The primary concern should be that they catch the **** ball and don't put the offense in a hole (or worse). I don't know what you'd expect if you don't have confidence in the offense after the last game.

Hopefully, someone like Restrepo gives them confidence that he can handle it.

Advertisement
Back