Ronald Jones

Problem2

All-American
Premium
RB Ronald Jones II, the nation's No. 2 RB, told me his current top six is #USC, #Arkansas, #Iowa, #Oklahoma, #Miami and #Baylor.
12:54pm - 7 Mar 14

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1623886/ronald-jones-ii

55.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
so we are in the top 6 for the number 1 and 2 RB in the Nation. wow

I don't enjoy moral victories. Either you ink em or you fail.

If you cant enjoy a moral victory after the 4 years we went though then I'm sorry for ya. Too see our name mention among elite players is an accomplishment in my book.

LOL

This is some ******* loser **** if I've ever seen it. There are no participation ribbons in recruiting. You don't get a ******* gold star for trying really hard. How good do you feel about being in Dalvin Cook's top two?

Advertisement

If you cant enjoy a moral victory after the 4 years we went though then I'm sorry for ya. Too see our name mention among elite players is an accomplishment in my book.

LOL

This is some ******* loser **** if I've ever seen it. There are no participation ribbons in recruiting. You don't get a ******* gold star for trying really hard. How good do you feel about being in Dalvin Cook's top two?

Bo Scarborough was going to visit. That's worth something right?

Advertisement

LOL

This is some ****ing loser **** if I've ever seen it. There are no participation ribbons in recruiting. You don't get a ****ing gold star for trying really hard. How good do you feel about being in Dalvin Cook's top two?

Bo Scarborough was going to visit. That's worth something right?

Trending upwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back