Ronald Delancey hits the portal

Advertisement
i want more GIF

Kid is like

This was great

I’m not sure why they’re slow on defense, maybe it’s scheme. Delancey however isn’t slow, and with the situation there now I’m not sure if anyone can help Neb defense. I’m not saying we should bring Delancey to Miami. I’m saying the CB recruiting and CB depth has left the staff with not many options and we’re basically 3 weeks from early signing day hoping for a miracle! So the staff is definitely going to the portal and whoever they get will be better than zero CB.
Diaz violates one of the sacred tenants of College ball: "Thou shalt recruit with all vim and vigor"

Advertisement
Where are all of those rejects who kept saying Nebraska out recruited us for all of these Florida recruits who committed to Nebraska???? You showed your lack of intelligence and you played yourself again.
Well, technically they did b/c none of those kids r here. Lol. Now if u wanna call out those said recruits for making a dumb decision to leave, that’s one thing. But absolutely we got out recruited.

Am I wrong or didn’t he really want a Miami offer. I believe LCE said if we offered him early he would have committed and been recruiting kids to Miami. If we played him and he chose Nebraska, I’m not sure why the saltiness toward him. I think he is at least worth a look.
There’s 2-3 Ronald Delancy’s every year in South Florida. Not a knock on him, they’re the types we should be recruiting. But we sent him a late offer and he didn’t bite. His loss.

Advertisement
It’s getting cold up here and Frosty can’t beat anyone with a pulse. Expect more to hit the Portal.

Advertisement
Hey... Listen. I get y'all being in y'all feelings about him "bad-mouthing" us but.... If he can play CB, are we in ANY shape to be saying "Naw, we good" at that position? I mean, isn't there like 10 threads about how we only have ZERO CBs committed? Man maybe y'all have too much hope that Rumph will pull a 4* bunny outta his *** in the last minute again but me personally, I'll take him strictly for depth and to compete. We all see how the wrs stepped up when their jobs got threatened. But that's also because we have enough bodies at WR to even make moves.

I remember Bob Stoops saying that he didn’t waste resources recruiting south Florida kids unless they broke the ice and contacted him with interest. And it’s for this very same reason he explained. I wonder if Frost takes that approach moving forward. This is pretty damning to say the least.

As far as Delancy, I don’t know. For some reason Diaz is as cool as the other side of the pillow when you bring up our lack of CB depth and recruiting so maybe he knows something we don’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back