Ronald Delancey hits the portal

Advertisement
Where are all those rejects who kept saying Nebraska out recruited us for all of these Florida recruits who committed to Nebraska???? You showed your lack of intelligence and you played yourself again.
Well, all of these guys had Miami offers and didn’t commit to Miami. We have no idea how they would’ve matriculated had they chose Miami. So we still have no clue if they were a true recruiting losses other than we offered and they chose elsewhere. The fact remains we have very thin CB depth and currently NO CB’s committed. This in and of itself makes them losses, as at worse they would’ve help CB depth.

Advertisement
#3 player in the country
Edit: wrong thread

Attachments

• 20201127_191250.jpg
    20201127_191250.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 62
Well, all of these guys had Miami offers and didn’t commit to Miami. We have no idea how they would’ve matriculated had they chose Miami. So we still have no clue if they were a true recruiting losses other than we offered and they chose elsewhere. The fact remains we have very thin CB depth and currently NO CB’s committed. This in and of itself makes them losses, as at worse they would’ve help CB depth.

Lmao. Ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Disagree, Nebraska is very slow on Defense. He can't help them so why would we bring him here. Wake-up!
I’m not sure why they’re slow on defense, maybe it’s scheme. Delancey however isn’t slow, and with the situation there now I’m not sure if anyone can help Neb defense. I’m not saying we should bring Delancey to Miami. I’m saying the CB recruiting and CB depth has left the staff with not many options and we’re basically 3 weeks from early signing day hoping for a miracle! So the staff is definitely going to the portal and whoever they get will be better than zero CB.

Advertisement
Back