Ron Dugans

Advertisement
Berrios needs to lose about 15 pounds. Way too heavy for his own good.

Look at Cole Beasley and Chris Hogan. Those guys look like they don't even lift bro and have good quicks.

That is because Kayaa is extremely late with his throws. He is so far off in recognition and accuracy.

Advertisement
We have enough speed our QB sucks....Dugans is ok but he ain't all that just an average coach & recruiter....

Not sure what games you are watching..... the WRs are not that good. Coley is an under achiever....Berrios is average..... Richards will probably be good but like Coley should not be your #1 WR....the rest of the guys cant beat these guys out so....

I've never seen a WR coach turn a guy with stone hands into somebody who can catch everything coming his way. You can't really teach someone how to catch completely. You can work on it and improve their concentration but at the end of the day guys always revert back to what they've been doing their whole lives. Even guys in the NFL still use their body to catch.

Hankerson got personal coaching from Mark Duper and STILL dropped a ton of balls his Senior year. He was even said to have questionable hands going into the draft.

The main place you see coaching with WR's is in the little things IMO. Route running, blocking, explosion through routes, etc.

I've never seen a WR coach turn a guy with stone hands into somebody who can catch everything coming his way. You can't really teach someone how to catch completely. You can work on it and improve their concentration but at the end of the day guys always revert back to what they've been doing their whole lives. Even guys in the NFL still use their body to catch.

Hankerson got personal coaching from Mark Duper and STILL dropped a ton of balls his Senior year. He was even said to have questionable hands going into the draft.

The main place you see coaching with WR's is in the little things IMO. Route running, blocking, explosion through routes, etc.
This !!!!!! Nailed it

Advertisement
We have enough speed our QB sucks....Dugans is ok but he ain't all that just an average coach & recruiter....

This is based on what?

Coley looks the best he has looked since his freshmen year...

Richards by most peoples opinion is going to be a star here..

Berrios is what he is..this whole notion that he was "Wes Welker 2.0" was silly...

Lewis is never going to be anything significant here.

Mullins apparently doesnt know the playbook...

Bruce was too busy being a class clown and got kicked off the team...

Cager got injured...

Langham is a wasted scholie...

So.....what do you expect him to do with what he has to work with? And as far as his recruiting..I will reserve judgment until I see if he can pull Devonta Smith and pull an elite haul from an elite class in 2018.

Delusional Miami Fans. Y'all now blaming Dugans come on man. Blame yourself for thinking Richards was going to have a amari copper freshman season. Blame yourself for thinking berrios was the next Wes welker all because of a shuttle time. Go look at his high school highlight tape. It's mostly 7 on 7 and him running wildcat. No wide receiver coach in the country teaches body catching but berrios still does it .

Advertisement
Catching the ball is all about focus and looking the ball all the way into your hands and cradle. Our guys are too lackisdasical when they go to catch the ball and are trying to turn up field to quickly. CMR talked about the offense's lack of focus all week and it showed up on Saturday.

Our offense needs to focus more on what they're doing every detail and every play. Our coaching staff i believe is trying to instill this and it's all they can really do at this point. But make no mistake about it, great teams make those routine plays 10 out of 10 times. There wasn't a drop in that game that was going to be a highlight unbelievable catch. Tough catch, maybe Berrios, but all routine.

Not sure what games you are watching..... the WRs are not that good. Coley is an under achiever....Berrios is average..... Richards will probably be good but like Coley should not be your #1 WR....the rest of the guys cant beat these guys out so....

The same games you been watching.....Not saying the Wr are great but they ain't all that bad & Kaaya has underperformed big time

Advertisement

This is based on what?

Berrios is what he is..this whole notion that he was "Wes Welker 2.0" was silly...

Cager got injured...

So.....what do you expect him to do with what he has to work with? And as far as his recruiting..I will reserve judgment until I see if he can pull Devonta Smith and pull an elite haul from an elite class in 2018.

Until he proves me wrong he is an average coach.....

This is based on what?

Cager got injured...

Until he proves me wrong he is an average coach.....

And you are?.......

Advertisement
Back