Ron Dugans appreciation thread

Advertisement
Was shocked that he turned down the FSU job. Had most posters like myself already looking for his replacement because I thought it was a given... Dugans is an OG. Goes to show he saw that Taggert was a joke and probably would be out of a job within 3 years.

Just 23 post, huh! Had the OP been about Dugans potentially leaving, it would be hundreds of maf'uckers on here, each with several post, talking about, "Dugans ain't ****!"

**** shame!

I also thought he might leave to go home to FSU. We are lucky to have this guy and I hope he stays a very long time.....I think he will eventually get a coordinator position and hopefully its here.

Advertisement
the guy has been a Godsend and him staying even a bigger win for us.This guy can recruit as well as anyone out there and his teaching techniques are on par with the best.

He'd be my closer on EVERY kid.

1529441345874.png

Just 23 post, huh! Had the OP been about Dugans potentially leaving, it would be hundreds of maf'uckers on here, each with several post, talking about, "Dugans ain't ****!"

**** shame!

Posting so I don't have to feel bad after getting called out.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've got higher expectations for a guy who's 6'5" and runs 4.5 than 16 catches in 13 games.
Agree. Tired of hearing about what this guy is capable of. I understand he was injured 2 seasons ago and spent this past season regaining confidence in that knee, but it's time to put it behind him and let it all loose on the field.

FWIW, posting the fastest shuttle of all WRs, RB's, and DB's at 6'5" is a big indicator that he has put his injury behind him and is ready to give maximum effort this season.

Advertisement
I've got higher expectations for a guy who's 6'5" and runs 4.5 than 16 catches in 13 games.

He was one year removed from an ACL tear. Not everyone is Adrian Peterson.

Cager has shown me a little bit of Keenan Allen. Tall man, quick-choppy strides. Aggressive hands. Cager has some qualities that could prove valuable to any football team.

He was one year removed from an ACL tear. Not everyone is Adrian Peterson.

Cager has shown me a little bit of Keenan Allen. Tall man, quick-choppy strides. Aggressive hands. Cager has some qualities that could prove valuable to any football team.

We all know his qualities (size, speed, athleticism) we just haven't seen them translate on the field yet. Maybe this is the year he breaks out. Berrios did a whole lot of nothing for three years before blowing up last season. Maybe it's Cager's time. I hope so or he'll get passed on the depth chart.

We all know his qualities (size, speed, athleticism) we just haven't seen them translate on the field yet. Maybe this is the year he breaks out. Berrios did a whole lot of nothing for three years before blowing up last season. Maybe it's Cager's time. I hope so or he'll get passed on the depth chart.

Not praising the attrition, but Dayall Harris leaving is really going to open some much needed reps.

Lets hope Dugans can do to Cager what he did to Berrios

Advertisement
Back