Romeo Finley

Jmhcane

Sophomore
He was a late steal from the panhandle and expected to be a beast of a safety or even grow into an LB.
I've heard almost nothing about his role next year. Anyone know where he's projected?
Was he injured?

Advertisement
He was a late steal from the panhandle and expected to be a beast of a safety or even grow into an LB.
I've heard almost nothing about his role next year. Anyone know where he's projected?
Was he injured?

played special teams all year..looks huge out there. I am also curious to see if he can be someone to step in to a safety spot next year.

Loved him coming out. Made some plays in practice. To me, hes our second starter at safety next year. These coaches love thumpers, and thats what he is.

Loved him coming out. Made some plays in practice. To me, hes our second starter at safety next year. These coaches love thumpers, and thats what he is.

Hopefully he can take one spot and Jaquan Johnson can take the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see him compete with Amari Carter & Billy Gibson in the spring and fall camp. One of those 3 will be next seasons starting SS, can't wait to see the big hits in 2017 from these guys.

Advertisement
Can he play the ball? Asking I can't take a other lb playing safety who can't play the ball like carter

We're gonna have some young neck snappers at safety the next few years. Can't wait to watch!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back