Romeo Finley in home

Advertisement
I feel like we're in the lead here. So, with that...

How do you guys like his tape?

Looks like a through and through "football player." Fast, good hands for a DB, looks for the ball in the air, nose for the ball, doesn't appear to get lost in coverage, plays hard, hits harder.

Not sure he's got that Burns/Elder "recover speed" but I don't feel like I've seen enough. Anyone seen him live?

Finley's picked up a couple crystal balls to the U on 247. Mark Richt looks tired as all ****. He has about two weeks left before he can rest.

I feel like we're in the lead here. So, with that...

How do you guys like his tape?

Looks like a through and through "football player." Fast, good hands for a DB, looks for the ball in the air, nose for the ball, doesn't appear to get lost in coverage, plays hard, hits harder.

Not sure he's got that Burns/Elder "recover speed" but I don't feel like I've seen enough. Anyone seen him live?

Finley's picked up a couple crystal balls to the U on 247. Mark Richt looks tired as all ****. He has about two weeks left before he can rest.

Rest? No such thing for a college coach, after NSD its back at it talking to the 2017 kids

Advertisement
image.jpg

it's literally mind blowing how we have legit chances with so many four star recruits all within a month of signing day when we had no chance before. Richt and crew are doing major work

It's called having a REAL head coach/staff. These kids aren't stupid. Far from it actually.

Advertisement
Look at the size of his hands compared to the coaches. He will be wreckin' cats by his Sophmore year. Somebody get that man a Latina and sign him up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back