Romeo Finley in home

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like we're in the lead here. So, with that...

How do you guys like his tape?

Looks like a through and through "football player." Fast, good hands for a DB, looks for the ball in the air, nose for the ball, doesn't appear to get lost in coverage, plays hard, hits harder.

Not sure he's got that Burns/Elder "recover speed" but I don't feel like I've seen enough. Anyone seen him live?

I feel like we're in the lead here. So, with that...

How do you guys like his tape?

Looks like a through and through "football player." Fast, good hands for a DB, looks for the ball in the air, nose for the ball, doesn't appear to get lost in coverage, plays hard, hits harder.

Not sure he's got that Burns/Elder "recover speed" but I don't feel like I've seen enough. Anyone seen him live?

i see a little Brandon Merriweather, kinda slim in build but loves to hit

Advertisement
Rivals article.

Cane coaches descended on Niceville, Fla., today.

Their targets: Niceville High School safety Romeo Finley and his WR teammate Elijah Stove.

Three UM coaches - Mark Richt, Ephraim Banda and Ron Dugans - spent time with the duo at school. Then the coaches headed over to Finley's house followed by a late night stop with Stove.

Finley's visit wrapped up at around 9 p.m., and he said, "It went well. I like coach Richt. He was telling me he likes me, that I can help them, how highly coach Banda speaks of me."

He added of Banda that "I've got a good relationship with him, we bonded really well. I like him a lot."

Did his time with coaches move UM up?

"Let's just say Miami's in the mix," Finley said.

His final three is UM, Georgia Tech and Clemson - Yellow Jacket coaches are scheduled to visit him tomorrow.

"I'm going to announce the day before signing day," Finley said.

UM will have the last shot at him - he has set his Cane visit for the weekend before signing day along with Stove.

Both are good friends and he says they might wind up at the same school together ... or not.

"I guess we'll see what happens," Finley said.

Stove is considering UM, UF and Auburn, and Finley says Stove is serious about the Canes.

The bottom line for Finley's recruitment?

"It's going to be a tough decision," Finley said.

Advertisement
I think Richt locks him up, just wish he wasn't visiting Clemson the week before

Advertisement
CZNQizmWkAEApl0.jpg

Full court press

DUde throwing a Double U

innovative, Original, Do want

If he promised to savagely attack the head of FSUs QB for three years, would take. If he wants to turn his back and run away from the line of scrimmage he should call Purdue.

Advertisement
Back