Romello Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Backup / Role player. Could be useful. He's undersized, but makes more hustle plays than a showcase of his skills. At USC, lots of plays made just working his way through trash and not stopping. If he's your EDGE 4 or 5, you're ok I guess.

Advertisement
Is he the foot photo guy? I hope not. Would be embarrassing taking him back.

The dude played us and lied to our staff about secretly visiting was it Auburn? Then tried to claim he wasn’t there with that BS pic lol

Would be very interesting if some people use the loophole of “new staff doesn’t count” to justify being ok with this kids actions during his recruitment 👀

Advertisement
Another edge? OLB? JAG?

I would think there would be a lot more positions of need than the above, but what the **** do I know?

Advertisement
Had 4 sacks for USC last year so I wouldn't necessarily call him a JAG. The 247 guys did mention that we're a but light at speed rusher so he would fit the bill there.
I have no idea if he's a JAG or not. I just vaguely remember his recruitment shenanigans. If they want to take him, I mean, sure, but to my eyes, he is not the highest on the list of positions that need help.

I think this is fake news. DMoney IRRC didnt say anything about us portal shopping for another DE/OLB. And isnt the DE/OLB room getting crowded anyway? And why would we go after this kid?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back