Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Why we get trolled so hard I have no idea, but as I've stated before for all the recruits that disrespect us.....fck u and ur career.

i just dont get why anyone would treat another like that esp if theyve been good throughout the process (both ways). look i get many sucks as an HC, but this happens everywhere else too not just miami. if you knew u were gonna go to AU, let the coach you supposedly loved know. either way, DE isnt an issue for us and DEs do eat in this defensive scheme. least the drama is done

Advertisement
Lsu is having a rough day with flips also...

Unless they are making room for the top dogs
LSU is getting negatively recruited. I’m only guessing of course. Maybe some whispers of an investigation with that lady of the lake charity.

i just dont get why anyone would treat another like that esp if theyve been good throughout the process (both ways). look i get many sucks as an HC, but this happens everywhere else too not just miami. if you knew u were gonna go to AU, let the coach you supposedly loved know. either way, DE isnt an issue for us and DEs do eat in this defensive scheme. least the drama is done

Just decommit, is all I'm saying. You not feeling the school or the direction? Cool, just decommit and let it be known to the coaches. Why the shenanigans? Why the disrespect? These programs spend time and resources. No need for the disrespect. Speaks a lot to the character of the person.

Just decommit, is all I'm saying. You not feeling the school or the direction? Cool, just decommit and let it be known to the coaches. Why the shenanigans? Why the disrespect? These programs spend time and resources. No need for the disrespect. Speaks a lot to the character of the person.

i actually respect the way knighton handled his entire recruitment even before he committed to us. at least, he didnt troll anyone along and that goes for FSU Too.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Speaks a lot to parenting. I can't imagine my parents ever letting me act that way. I signed with an NAIA school for hoops and at the end thought it'd be best to go to a JUCO. My dad was very clear about communicating this to the coaches, etc. There was never any drama. Anyway...

Be a man. Call the coaches and tell them whats up. Then you can do your twitter post crap. Why **** with people and take a hit on your character?

Hes been lobbying for the Auburn spot for quite some time. Just needed them to have a spot.

Speaks a lot to parenting. I can't imagine my parents ever letting me act that way. I signed with an NAIA school for hoops and at the end thought it'd be best to go to a JUCO. My dad was very clear about communicating this to the coaches, etc. There was never any drama. Anyway...

Same here. I could never get away with acting like a piece of sh it. If I caught my kid doing that I would make him man up and tell them the tough news.

Advertisement
Why we get trolled so hard I have no idea, but as I've stated before for all the recruits that disrespect us.....fck u and ur career.

Mostly bc we always hire first time head coaches who are in over their heads. Or in Richt’s case, He was on his last legs and a stubborn guy who didn’t wanna make the necessary changes. Golden might as well have been a first time head coach. He was clueless how to handle real talent.

Be a man. Call the coaches and tell them whats up. Then you can do your twitter post crap. Why **** with people and take a hit on your character?

i know no one likes ivins here, but how bout an apology to him. this kid dragged two or three reporters through the mud when they were right all along. its also their jobs on the line too

you know, for a split second I thought we were somehow going to close but of course we didn't. I should have known better. We found ways to lose out on kids to 5-7 Nebraska.

Advertisement
i know no one likes ivins here, but how bout an apology to him. this kid dragged two or three reporters through the mud when they were right all along. its also their jobs on the line too
Ya no joke. Fu ck em.

To be fair Ivins shouldn't be taking career advice from a kid he’s covering. Actual journalists state facts and then say the person denies it or whatever. Letting the person you are covering dictate what you can and can’t write isn't journalism, it’s activism.

This kid likely was waiting for the green light from Auburn. Holding his spot at Miami in case Auburn pulled his offer. They didn’t turn the heat up until Trenton Simpson decommitted and they missed on a couple others at DE.

Advertisement
Back