Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
I keep saying this. It happens more to us than other schools. Other schools get flips but we get strung along. Kids get a premium for trolling and stringing us along. No reason for this kid not to just flip when he visited. He was told to do it.
They are paid to do it to keep us down and have us scrambling. They don't want us back until we hire a good ole boy AD and HC we won't be back

Advertisement
I keep saying this. It happens more to us than other schools. Other schools get flips but we get strung along. Kids get a premium for trolling and stringing us along. No reason for this kid not to just flip when he visited. He was told to do it.
Happens everywhere, Rakim Jarrett the #2 receiver 5 star just flipped from LSU to Maryland Days after saying how solidly committed he was to LSU.

They are paid to do it to keep us down and have us scrambling. They don't want us back until we hire a good ole boy AD and HC we won't be back
Every time I say this people say it’s bs.
It’s super bad optics for us to let a guy start saying publicly he was visiting on the DL and on purpose had a social media plan to do it. It’s a way to make us a laughing stock. It’s so obvious. No reason to do it. He’s picking a higher ranked team and no one would blame him for leaving earlier. Doing it now it’s a direct jab at the program and staff.

Advertisement
Cliff notes?
He said now that's its official he "Can put out there that he "1000" percent for sure took an official visit to Auburn over the weekend with dad. I also had a hunch midway through the season that he had taken some secret visits to AU, but wasn't able to confirm that until today."

Goes on to say "When I actually first brought up the Tigers as a school to watch for Height, he somehow found the story and basically went off on me saying that it wasn't true. The same thing happened on Sunday after the photos surfaced on his Facebook page" and then ends it with

"I have no idea why he decided to put Miami and the fanbase through all of this, but not a good look for Manny especially after Manny said at the beginning of the season that the Hurricanes were going to implement some new recruiting protocols to protect the program."

Every time I say this people say it’s bs.
It’s super bad optics for us to let a guy start saying publicly he was visiting on the DL and on purpose had a social media plan to do it. It’s a way to make us a laughing stock. It’s so obvious. No reason to do it. He’s picking a higher ranked team and no one would blame him for leaving earlier. Doing it now it’s a direct jab at the program and staff.
Yea its way too obvious. The sec and NCAA have Ben programmed to kill UM and they have. Until we hire SEC infastructure we will just be a laughing stock. The sec and NCAA knew to take over they needed sfla and they found a way with modern technology and money to kill us. Also they let us hang ourselves with sjw liberals running the show we are toxic from within. It's not the same Miami it's like a different team it's not the team I grew up rooting for.,...it's like they took the heart out of the school and threw it in lava. It's super sad honestly especially since I love the team

Advertisement
He said now that's its official he "Can put out there that he "1000" percent for sure took an official visit to Auburn over the weekend with dad. I also had a hunch midway through the season that he had taken some secret visits to AU, but wasn't able to confirm that until today."

Goes on to say "When I actually first brought up the Tigers as a school to watch for Height, he somehow found the story and basically went off on me saying that it wasn't true. The same thing happened on Sunday after the photos surfaced on his Facebook page" and then ends it with

"I have no idea why he decided to put Miami and the fanbase through all of this, but not a good look for Manny especially after Manny said at the beginning of the season that the Hurricanes were going to implement some new recruiting protocols to protect the program."
Like the politician that he is, Manny is getting “FACT CHECKED.” It’s not looking good

Lol new recruiting protocol lmao what a ******....unless your a fuqin mind reader that's the only way to know if your going to get burned. Thanks anyway

Manny is also aware that we are purposely getting trolled....at least I'll give him that...he saw it but there isn't a fix he isn't capable of doing it

Advertisement
Lsu is having a rough day with flips also...

Unless they are making room for the top dogs

Advertisement
Back