Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
This kid won't have many friends if he continues to live life this way. It is one thing pull a 180 on a school and fans but he did it to the 2020 class. I hope it works out for him but i am certain he lost the respect of the 17 players who signed today for a long time, if not life.
I dont. Hope his career goes the tyler bird route. I do not care that he chose auburn but he blatantly trolled miami. He is the definition of dbag.

Ivins said when he first brought up auburn being a threat height found out bout it and went off on him. Said height did ov auburn last weekend and he had took some secret visits to auburn during the season.

it was far from a bloodbath. We lost a 3 star from our commit list. Literally the only unexpected thing to happen.

im not getting bent out of shape over not getting Francois or Baynes. It was expected and neither are very good.
Has it really been though? One guy dipped and Francois picked Nebraska. No one trusted him anyway. Flowe will stay on the west coast. Other than people getting mad all over again about the **** that was plain as day for awhile aint nothing changed.

It was tongue and cheek man , this is my first time checking on it. We knew **** near what the deal was last night other than flowe.

If you believed height was coming or Francois you were tripping.

It’s a typical Miami nsd. Hence why i didn’t even really pay attention.

it was far from a bloodbath. We lost a 3 star from our commit list. Literally the only unexpected thing to happen.

im not getting bent out of shape over not getting Francois or Baynes. It was expected and neither are very good.

It was tongue and cheek dude,I was over exaggerating since everyone is losing their **** on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep saying this. It happens more to us than other schools. Other schools get flips but we get strung along. Kids get a premium for trolling and stringing us along. No reason for this kid not to just flip when he visited. He was told to do it.

Advertisement
Imagine having to play teams like Duke GT UNC Virginia every year instead of the exposure from playing teams like LSU Alabama Texas A&M UGa Florida every year? Not to mention the losing while playing in this trash conference.

Miami will be a dead program as long as it’s part of the ACC Coastal division.

On top of that, we have a cuck AD that like to schedule Wagner, Savanna State, etc. out of conference.
This program is a joke.

giphy.gif

I keep saying this. It happens more to us than other schools. Other schools get flips but we get strung along. Kids get a premium for trolling and stringing us along. No reason for this kid not to just flip when he visited. He was told to do it.

Does this happen to any other program at all?

Advertisement
Aight time to stop wasting our time over this he's not welcome in this county anymore and he'll probs end up transferring after this season.

Manny getting humbled today

You mean again. Hopefully this entire 365 day period has been a HUGE learning experience for Manny. He has to learn how to play with the big boys if he ever wants a chance to bring us back. I think it was El who said the 2021 class is going to be a nightmare for us. Hopefully that's not the case if Manny is still around next December. Gotta win on the field.

Advertisement
Back