Advertisement
Can’t make this stuff up

Attachments

• 59328DFA-DC37-4376-A032-734804ACC0D3.jpeg
    59328DFA-DC37-4376-A032-734804ACC0D3.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 248
Advertisement
Last night my exact words was “ bloodbath “

it was far from a bloodbath. We lost a 3 star from our commit list. Literally the only unexpected thing to happen.

im not getting bent out of shape over not getting Francois or Baynes. It was expected and neither are very good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowned!!!!

I actually got this one right yesterday. I said we’d miss on every target and this kid. It was obvious. This staph is a joke. They didn’t realize the impact of losing to FIU and Duke? Lol
Even if he wins those games we always lose nsd.....until other things change Mario can come here and he will strike out as well. It's an upper brass thing as well as a coaching and AD thing man. It's deeper then what people think. Mario is the savior now and people will realize he can't get the type of talent here that he can at an Oregon....he couldn't do it at fiu he won't do it here. We are fiu

Advertisement
Last night my exact words was “ bloodbath “
Has it really been though? One guy dipped and Francois picked Nebraska. No one trusted him anyway. Flowe will stay on the west coast. Other than people getting mad all over again about the **** that was plain as day for awhile aint nothing changed.

Advertisement
Back